Does clindamycin contain sulfa, and is it normal for ones foot to swell while on it?

Anonymous

If you have anything swelling, please call the doctor.

Am I having an allergic reaction or is it normal to sting this badly?

I went to the dermo 12/14/10 for my acne. I was prescribed Clindamycin phosphate topical lotion 1% and benzyol peroxide 5% lotion for every morning ...

How effective is Clindamycin on foot infections?

I have a serious foot infection on my right foot underneath my toes. I just started taking the medicine yesterday. How long does it take before i ...

Clindamycin induced diahrrea?

Hi - I have had diahrrea for about two months from taking Clindamycin. My doctor doesn't seem very alarmed and has recommended taking ...

I recently had knee surgery{total replacement].they did a nerve block,.after surgery my foot began?

... to swell{on the same side as they surgery]. the Dr stated it is not normal and I will have to see a neurologist, it has been six weeks since the ...