Does clindamycin contain sulfa, and is it normal for ones foot to swell while on it?

Anonymous

If you have anything swelling, please call the doctor.

Can Septra be used for cellulitis?

I have had reaccuring cellulitis onboth my feet and lower legs for about four to four and a half years now. At first I thought I sprained one of my ...

Is it normal to feel usually tired while on high doses of Clindamycin (300mg 4x a day for 10 days)?

I have been taking Clindamycin for a dental infection, and once I was on it for about 72 hours, which I guess is the time it took the medication to ...

Is Clindamycin hcl safe to take if you have already have stomach issues?

I had a MRI and found out I have a sphenoid mucucele. I saw a specialist yesterday and he prescriped steroids, nasal spray and Clindamycin hcl. After ...

How effective is Clindamycin on foot infections?

I have a serious foot infection on my right foot underneath my toes. I just started taking the medicine yesterday. How long does it take before i ...

Clindamycin induced diahrrea?

Hi - I have had diahrrea for about two months from taking Clindamycin. My doctor doesn't seem very alarmed and has recommended taking ...