Does clindamycin contain sulfa, and is it normal for ones foot to swell while on it?

Anonymous

If you have anything swelling, please call the doctor.

I have been on atralin and clindamycin for 3 weeks and I have more pus pimples? Is this normal?

When will it get better? I have lots of more red marks all over my face, and an increase of holes. is this normal? and my face is extremely hellish ...

Can Septra be used for cellulitis?

I have had reaccuring cellulitis onboth my feet and lower legs for about four to four and a half years now. At first I thought I sprained one of my ...

Is it normal to feel usually tired while on high doses of Clindamycin (300mg 4x a day for 10 days)?

I have been taking Clindamycin for a dental infection, and once I was on it for about 72 hours, which I guess is the time it took the medication to ...

Is Clindamycin hcl safe to take if you have already have stomach issues?

I had a MRI and found out I have a sphenoid mucucele. I saw a specialist yesterday and he prescriped steroids, nasal spray and Clindamycin hcl. After ...