Does clindamycin contain sulfa, and is it normal for ones foot to swell while on it?

Anonymous

If you have anything swelling, please call the doctor.

I have been on atralin and clindamycin for 3 weeks and I have more pus pimples? Is this normal?

When will it get better? I have lots of more red marks all over my face, and an increase of holes. is this normal? and my face is extremely hellish ...

How effective is Clindamycin on foot infections?

I have a serious foot infection on my right foot underneath my toes. I just started taking the medicine yesterday. How long does it take before i ...

Can lyrics 25 mg or Zaldiar tablets cause my left foot to swell?

I am taking these tablets for my disc problem and just notice yesterday my foot is swollen

What cause swelling in one foot?

My foot has been swelling up for about 1year 1/2 x -ray was clear it was painful at first. Now it just burns when it swell up.now i have a bump on my ...