Does clindamycin contain sulfa, and is it normal for ones foot to swell while on it?

Anonymous

If you have anything swelling, please call the doctor.

I have been on atralin and clindamycin for 3 weeks and I have more pus pimples? Is this normal?

When will it get better? I have lots of more red marks all over my face, and an increase of holes. is this normal? and my face is extremely hellish ...

Can Septra be used for cellulitis?

I have had reaccuring cellulitis onboth my feet and lower legs for about four to four and a half years now. At first I thought I sprained one of my ...

Clindamycin - I need help for my pentonsillar abcess?

I was just released from the hospital I was told to take clindamycin 3 times a day (every 8 hours) for 10 days. When I was in the hospital I felt OK, ...

What cause swelling in one foot?

My foot has been swelling up for about 1year 1/2 x -ray was clear it was painful at first. Now it just burns when it swell up.now i have a bump on my ...

Broken foot or sprained?

Yesterday afternoon I was busy cleaning the house, I went to squat down to grab something and when I stood back up I felt and heard a snap on my ...

0 answers 17 days ago