Does clindamycin contain sulfa, and is it normal for ones foot to swell while on it?

Anonymous

If you have anything swelling, please call the doctor.

I have been on atralin and clindamycin for 3 weeks and I have more pus pimples? Is this normal?

When will it get better? I have lots of more red marks all over my face, and an increase of holes. is this normal? and my face is extremely hellish ...

Can Septra be used for cellulitis?

I have had reaccuring cellulitis onboth my feet and lower legs for about four to four and a half years now. At first I thought I sprained one of my ...

How effective is Clindamycin on foot infections?

I have a serious foot infection on my right foot underneath my toes. I just started taking the medicine yesterday. How long does it take before i ...

Clindamycin induced diahrrea?

Hi - I have had diahrrea for about two months from taking Clindamycin. My doctor doesn't seem very alarmed and has recommended taking ...