Does cipro and cialis mix?

Yes, you can safely use Cialis while taking Cipro.
http://www.drugs.com/interactions-check.php?drug_list=2144-1395,672-332

Cipro?

I am taking Cipro for my UTI. I am experiencing chills going up my right arm and to my back. Is this the Cipro or is my condition getting worse?

Is Cipro a stronger antibiotic than Bactrim?

I was on Cipro which did not help that much. Now I am taking Bactrim which is not helping either. However, I think Cipro was working better. It is ...

If I take 2 20mg cialis has this the same result as 1 40mg cialis ??

has one 40 mg Cialis the same effect as 2 20 mg Cialois

I have been taking Zithromax 5 dose pack for 4 days. I have a UTI and have been given Cipro?

Should I stop taking Zithro and start taking Cipro? Should I wait before starting Cipro? Can I take both for one day?

For BPH Can I safely take Cialis 5mg every other day and use Flomax 5mg, 2/day to fill the gaps?

I went from years of Flomax (which apparently stopped working) directly to Cialis. After 20 days of Cialis, urination is great! But Cialis is ...