Does cialis cause a false positive on a drug test?

I read all of the ingredients, warnings, and other meds to avoid, so my answer is no.

I think no, however it depends on the drug test you will you

I have been taking depakote for 10 years but recently my office gave me a urine test which came up?

false positive. Would depakote provide a false positive reading on a drug test ?

False/positive drug test results?

My husband was taking Advil and his drug test came back for a false/positive for THC

Can Lidocaine (patch) Cause A False Positive For Cocaine On A Drug Test?

One MD told me it can test positive for cocaine and another MD said it can not. Does anyone know for sure? The drug test I am asking about is a urine ...

Robaxin give false positive for amphetamines on drug test?

I am on the prescribed drug robaxin 750 milligrams I tested positive for amphetamines in my system and I don't understand why is robaxin capable ...

So I took two pregnancy test?

Because my period had been absent, and i had symptoms. the first i took around 7 pm it was false. The second i took first thing in the morning around ...