Does cialis cause a false positive on a drug test?

I read all of the ingredients, warnings, and other meds to avoid, so my answer is no.

I think no, however it depends on the drug test you will you

False/positive drug test results?

My husband was taking Advil and his drug test came back for a false/positive for THC

Can the drug Protonix cause a false positive for marijuana in a urine drug test?

I have a friend who is 65yrs old . Never did any kind of illegal drugs. He failed a drug test while?failed a drug test. It showed trace Marijuana. ...

Someone I know tested positive for cocaine on drug test at work. What can cause a false positive?

He doesn't do drugs. He is on several medications for pseudo gout/rheumatoid arthritis including Humira. And has been on a steroid as well. I ...

Can xanax create a false positive on a drug test?

I recently took a drug test. I am prescribed & regularly take xanax. It was a dip stick test & sait I was positive for meth or anphetamines. ...

It's not a question but a statement. I just wanted to put it out there that Doxepin caused me to?

... have a false positive for benzodiazepins on my drug test. They swore it couldn't be doxepin at all (for a whole month!) But 4 days after I ...