Does cialis cause a false positive on a drug test?

I read all of the ingredients, warnings, and other meds to avoid, so my answer is no.

I think no, however it depends on the drug test you will you

Can the drug Protonix cause a false positive for marijuana in a urine drug test?

I have a friend who is 65yrs old . Never did any kind of illegal drugs. He failed a drug test while?failed a drug test. It showed trace Marijuana. ...

I need help. My sister tested positive for methadone in a court ordered drug test. It came back?

... positive in the urine test but not the hair test. She is on the following medications but I can't find a site that tells me if any of these ...

Robaxin give false positive for amphetamines on drug test?

I am on the prescribed drug robaxin 750 milligrams I tested positive for amphetamines in my system and I don't understand why is robaxin capable ...

Can xanax create a false positive on a drug test?

I recently took a drug test. I am prescribed & regularly take xanax. It was a dip stick test & sait I was positive for meth or anphetamines. ...

So I took two pregnancy test?

Because my period had been absent, and i had symptoms. the first i took around 7 pm it was false. The second i took first thing in the morning around ...