Does cialis cause a false positive on a drug test?

I read all of the ingredients, warnings, and other meds to avoid, so my answer is no.

I think no, however it depends on the drug test you will you

Can the drug Protonix cause a false positive for marijuana in a urine drug test?

I have a friend who is 65yrs old . Never did any kind of illegal drugs. He failed a drug test while?failed a drug test. It showed trace Marijuana. ...

Someone I know tested positive for cocaine on drug test at work. What can cause a false positive?

He doesn't do drugs. He is on several medications for pseudo gout/rheumatoid arthritis including Humira. And has been on a steroid as well. I ...

I need help. My sister tested positive for methadone in a court ordered drug test. It came back?

... positive in the urine test but not the hair test. She is on the following medications but I can't find a site that tells me if any of these ...

Robaxin give false positive for amphetamines on drug test?

I am on the prescribed drug robaxin 750 milligrams I tested positive for amphetamines in my system and I don't understand why is robaxin capable ...

Can xanax create a false positive on a drug test?

I recently took a drug test. I am prescribed & regularly take xanax. It was a dip stick test & sait I was positive for meth or anphetamines. ...