Does cialis cause a false positive on a drug test?

I read all of the ingredients, warnings, and other meds to avoid, so my answer is no.

I think no, however it depends on the drug test you will you

I have been taking depakote for 10 years but recently my office gave me a urine test which came up?

false positive. Would depakote provide a false positive reading on a drug test ?

What do you do when you get a *false positive on a drug test?

Who do you turn to??? I am going to nursing school to be an RN... Recently (last week) we had a drug test done, Mine came back positive for ...

Robaxin give false positive for amphetamines on drug test?

I am on the prescribed drug robaxin 750 milligrams I tested positive for amphetamines in my system and I don't understand why is robaxin capable ...

Can xanax create a false positive on a drug test?

I recently took a drug test. I am prescribed & regularly take xanax. It was a dip stick test & sait I was positive for meth or anphetamines. ...

So I took two pregnancy test?

Because my period had been absent, and i had symptoms. the first i took around 7 pm it was false. The second i took first thing in the morning around ...