Does cialis cause a false positive on a drug test?

I read all of the ingredients, warnings, and other meds to avoid, so my answer is no.

I think no, however it depends on the drug test you will you

I have been taking depakote for 10 years but recently my office gave me a urine test which came up?

false positive. Would depakote provide a false positive reading on a drug test ?

False/positive drug test results?

My husband was taking Advil and his drug test came back for a false/positive for THC

Someone I know tested positive for cocaine on drug test at work. What can cause a false positive?

He doesn't do drugs. He is on several medications for pseudo gout/rheumatoid arthritis including Humira. And has been on a steroid as well. I ...

I need help. My sister tested positive for methadone in a court ordered drug test. It came back?

... positive in the urine test but not the hair test. She is on the following medications but I can't find a site that tells me if any of these ...

So I took two pregnancy test?

Because my period had been absent, and i had symptoms. the first i took around 7 pm it was false. The second i took first thing in the morning around ...