Does Cephealexin contain sulfur?

Yes, cephalexin does contain sulfur. Please see link below for structure of the molecule.

http://www.drugs.com/pro/cephalexin.html

Is bisulfate a form of sulfur?

I take Plavix and i noticed in the ingredients that it contains clopidogrel bisulfate. I am allergic to sulfur products.

Sulfacetamide Sodium/Sulfur - substitute for Perrigo sodium sulfacetamide and sulfur kit?

I loved Perrigo's bottled version of this acne medicine (it was called a kit because you could add tint) because it dried out my skin (in a good ...

What happens when mix meloxicam and a sulfur pill for a uti?

i have a friend who took 6 melioxicams 15 mg one and a sulfur pill earlier im watching like a hawk. she has had abdominal pain and nausea

Please answer yes or no..does neomyin sulphate contain sulfur?

i am allergic to sulfur and when taken orally have a tremendous rash... using a topical ointment lobetasol propionate which contains neomycin ...