Does Cephealexin contain sulfur?

Yes, cephalexin does contain sulfur. Please see link below for structure of the molecule.

http://www.drugs.com/pro/cephalexin.html

Gentamicin - is it in the sulfur drug catergory?

My daughter is allergic to sulfur drugs. the H1N1 vaccine contains gentamicin sulfate. I'm trying to find out if this is something she can not ...

Sulfacetamide Sodium/Sulfur - substitute for Perrigo sodium sulfacetamide and sulfur kit?

I loved Perrigo's bottled version of this acne medicine (it was called a kit because you could add tint) because it dried out my skin (in a good ...

Please answer yes or no..does neomyin sulphate contain sulfur?

i am allergic to sulfur and when taken orally have a tremendous rash... using a topical ointment lobetasol propionate which contains neomycin ...

So I am getting mixed answers. I have no doc is throwing up sulfur smell vomit a virus or not?

It started at 3 pm yesterday just as burps smelling like sulfur. Around 7pm began to vomit over and over till 3am now weak and scared to eat ...