Does Cephealexin contain sulfur?

Yes, cephalexin does contain sulfur. Please see link below for structure of the molecule.

http://www.drugs.com/pro/cephalexin.html

Salicylic Acid/Sulfur - Hi, Newby here, I'm not sure I'm in the right place. I am sensitive to?

... sulfonamides in medication & believe I have reaction to sulfur & salicylic acid in soaps. All i try makes matters worse & I give it ...

Sulfacetamide Sodium/Sulfur - substitute for Perrigo sodium sulfacetamide and sulfur kit?

I loved Perrigo's bottled version of this acne medicine (it was called a kit because you could add tint) because it dried out my skin (in a good ...

So I am getting mixed answers. I have no doc is throwing up sulfur smell vomit a virus or not?

It started at 3 pm yesterday just as burps smelling like sulfur. Around 7pm began to vomit over and over till 3am now weak and scared to eat ...