Does Cephealexin contain sulfur?

Yes, cephalexin does contain sulfur. Please see link below for structure of the molecule.

http://www.drugs.com/pro/cephalexin.html

Is bisulfate a form of sulfur?

I take Plavix and i noticed in the ingredients that it contains clopidogrel bisulfate. I am allergic to sulfur products.

Salicylic Acid/Sulfur - Hi, Newby here, I'm not sure I'm in the right place. I am sensitive to?

... sulfonamides in medication & believe I have reaction to sulfur & salicylic acid in soaps. All i try makes matters worse & I give it ...

Please answer yes or no..does neomyin sulphate contain sulfur?

i am allergic to sulfur and when taken orally have a tremendous rash... using a topical ointment lobetasol propionate which contains neomycin ...

So I am getting mixed answers. I have no doc is throwing up sulfur smell vomit a virus or not?

It started at 3 pm yesterday just as burps smelling like sulfur. Around 7pm began to vomit over and over till 3am now weak and scared to eat ...