Does cefpodoxime help in billary duct infections?

Anonymous

cefpodoxime
used to treat bacterial infections in many different parts of the body. It belongs to the class of medicines known as cephalosporin antibiotics
This was what I found
Buck1

sahel jabri 23 Jun 2010

Thank you

Could Phentermine cause a female to have a bladder infection?

I began taking Phentermine four weeks ago and have developed a bladder infection. Could the Phentermine have caused the infection, as I have not had ...

Bladder infections on spiriva. I would like to know if anyone else is having this problem?

Three bladder infection in the 7 months on spiriva along with voice changes. It is begining to really bother me. My breathing is better but I can not ...

Can singulair cause bladder infections in kids?

my 8 year old daughter takes singulair and has for the past two years. she has also had alot of bladder infections. she was gone to her dads this ...

I am 51 years old & have suffered recurrent bladder infections for the past four years - any advice?

It all started when I got my ovaries removed and since then it has been a reoccuring problem. I've been on countless antibiotics and sometimes ...

Completed the full dosage of Cipro for a bladder infection, should I still be in pain?

The bladder infection is accompanied with intense itching inside of my vaginal walls. The doctor said it was probably yeast. She prescribed me ...