Does cefpodoxime help in billary duct infections?

Anonymous

cefpodoxime
used to treat bacterial infections in many different parts of the body. It belongs to the class of medicines known as cephalosporin antibiotics
This was what I found
Buck1

sahel jabri 23 Jun 2010

Thank you

Bladder infections on spiriva. I would like to know if anyone else is having this problem?

Three bladder infection in the 7 months on spiriva along with voice changes. It is begining to really bother me. My breathing is better but I can not ...

How do macrobid and amantadine work for recurring bladder infections?

I have a cronic condition and am on macrobid low dose once a day, recently my doctor put me on amantadine do both drugs work for preventing bladder ...

Cefpodoxime - how many days does it take to cure skin infection?

I have a skin infection between my toes & DR. gave me cefpodoxime 200 mg.

I have a prolapsed bladder. An overactive bladder and cystitis?

I was using a gelhorn ordinary which worked pretty well until I kept getting yeast infections. I went to a new dr and she could hardly remove the ...

Protected sex causing bladder infection?

So I've experienced many bladder infections in the past 4 -5 months, but about 2 months ago I was put on a probiotic and these cranberry pills ...