Does cefpodoxime help in billary duct infections?

Anonymous

cefpodoxime
used to treat bacterial infections in many different parts of the body. It belongs to the class of medicines known as cephalosporin antibiotics
This was what I found
Buck1

sahel jabri 23 Jun 2010

Thank you

Could Phentermine cause a female to have a bladder infection?

I began taking Phentermine four weeks ago and have developed a bladder infection. Could the Phentermine have caused the infection, as I have not had ...

Can singulair cause bladder infections in kids?

my 8 year old daughter takes singulair and has for the past two years. she has also had alot of bladder infections. she was gone to her dads this ...

Completed the full dosage of Cipro for a bladder infection, should I still be in pain?

The bladder infection is accompanied with intense itching inside of my vaginal walls. The doctor said it was probably yeast. She prescribed me ...

I have a prolapsed bladder. An overactive bladder and cystitis?

I was using a gelhorn ordinary which worked pretty well until I kept getting yeast infections. I went to a new dr and she could hardly remove the ...