Does C Phen DM contain codeine?

Anonymous

Hello jamiej1. Yes it does contain codeine. Regards, pledge

If my daughter has been on c-phen for 7 days and it is not working should she continue?

helping the upper congestion at all. She has had this since she was about 2 1/2 months old. what is the next step in tx? my Dr. said to continue the ...

Cough - Can we combine the use of c-phen dm drops and pediatex td?

My 24 month old has been non stop coughing to the point where the gag reflex kicked in and he threw up. I gave hime the c-phen at aprox. 9 pm

Can everyone describe the shape of their phen pill and manufacturer?

It really makes a difference what company is making the phen because my weight loss program had changed their pill from phen 37.5 Imprint mp273 to a ...

I accidentally mistake the C-Phen DM drops for ear numbing drops and put one to two C-Phen DM drops?

... into my daughter's ear!!! I didn't realize it until it was too late and she went to school. Will it harm her ear?