Does Biaxin XL cause swelling in the feet and legs?

The most common side effects are: Diarrhea, nausea, vomiting, stomach upset, changes in taste, and headache may occur.

Tell your doctor immediately if any of these unlikely but serious side effects occur: hearing loss, mental/mood changes.

Seek immediate medical attention if any of these rare but very serious side effects occur: severe dizziness, fainting, fast/irregular heartbeat.

Tell your doctor immediately if any of these rare but very serious side effects occur: new signs of infection (e.g., fever, persistent sore throat), muscle weakness, persistent nausea/vomiting, severe stomach/abdominal pain, dark urine, yellowing of eyes or skin, change in the amount of urine.

Use of this medication for prolonged or repeated periods may result in oral thrush or a new vaginal yeast infection (oral or vaginal fungal infection).