Does bactrim contain sulphur drug?

Yes. Bactrim contains sulfamethoxazole (a sulfonamide or sulfa drug) and trimethoprim.
see http://www.drugs.com/bactrim.html

Does Cyclobenzaprine or Oxybutunn contain sulphur ?

My husband is having a reaction on his face that he has never had before and he is alergic to sulphur. Thank you in advance

Does bactrim 200-40/5 in a 5year old that has been on it for three months?

I goofed. What I should have asked was that my 5 year old granddaughter has been on bactrim 200-40/5 for three months and has went from 40pounds to ...

My mother (86) took bactrim & now is fatigued, gets nauseated, & is constipated. Could it be drug?

She has been off bactrim for nearly 3 weeks. She just lays on couch mostly. She is nauseous in morning, has growling stomach, stays constipated ...

How long does it take for Bactrim to start working?

I have taken Bactrim DS once a day for two weeks and my forehead has broken out with tiny pimples, when will the Bactrim start working?

Bactrim ds question?

Been taking Bactrim for 10 days. Took my last dose about 4 hours ago. Can I drink a six pack tonite?