Does bactrim contain sulphur drug?

Yes. Bactrim contains sulfamethoxazole (a sulfonamide or sulfa drug) and trimethoprim.

Does Cyclobenzaprine or Oxybutunn contain sulphur ?

My husband is having a reaction on his face that he has never had before and he is alergic to sulphur. Thank you in advance

Does the antibotic bactrim interfer with a drug test?

I am taking loratab, and my doctor but me on bactrim, when I took my drug test at pain management and it was negative for loratab. I take my loratab ...

My mother (86) took bactrim & now is fatigued, gets nauseated, & is constipated. Could it be drug?

She has been off bactrim for nearly 3 weeks. She just lays on couch mostly. She is nauseous in morning, has growling stomach, stays constipated ...

Bactrim ds question?

Been taking Bactrim for 10 days. Took my last dose about 4 hours ago. Can I drink a six pack tonite?

Is it ok to take prednisone with bactrim?

My husband has been on Bactrim DS for 4 days and now his lungs have filled up with fluid do to his copd. Can he take prednisone at the same time he ...