Does bactrim contain sulphur drug?

Yes. Bactrim contains sulfamethoxazole (a sulfonamide or sulfa drug) and trimethoprim.
see http://www.drugs.com/bactrim.html

Does Cyclobenzaprine or Oxybutunn contain sulphur ?

My husband is having a reaction on his face that he has never had before and he is alergic to sulphur. Thank you in advance

My mother (86) took bactrim & now is fatigued, gets nauseated, & is constipated. Could it be drug?

She has been off bactrim for nearly 3 weeks. She just lays on couch mostly. She is nauseous in morning, has growling stomach, stays constipated ...

How long does it take for Bactrim to start working?

I have taken Bactrim DS once a day for two weeks and my forehead has broken out with tiny pimples, when will the Bactrim start working?

Is it ok to take prednisone with bactrim?

My husband has been on Bactrim DS for 4 days and now his lungs have filled up with fluid do to his copd. Can he take prednisone at the same time he ...