Does Ativan cause constipation?

Yes, it could as an side effect cause constipation, please seek medical advice if its too bothersome, take care, be well & safe!

I am 25 weeks pregnant and have taken Ativan 1mg (prescribed before pregnancy) daily for anxiety?

I just read that Ativan is a Category D drug & can harm the fetus and pose a threat for neonatal withdrawl. I have quit taking the Ativan (upon ...

Is Valum better than Ativan?

I take 05mg Ativan but recently had a procedure done at the Dr.s office and he gave me 5mg valume they seemed to work better than Ativan ever has. ...

Constipation -- Chronic - My 6 year old child is suffering from chronic constipation from very long?

... time. He is constantly having constipation and diarrhea accompanied by frequent urination from last one month. Examination and x-ray report has ...

Could I be dependent on ativan in this situation?

3 weeks ago I finished a slow taper off of Remeron, that I had been on a year. That was originally given to me for sleep and to get me off of a ...

Can I have more than constipation?

i struggle with severe constipation to the point where im sick every morning. ive been on medicine that has not helped at all. i get sick whenever i ...