Does Ativan cause constipation?

Yes, it could as an side effect cause constipation, please seek medical advice if its too bothersome, take care, be well & safe!

Go off ativan? best taper time for best rebound withdrawls months after? I took ativan 5 mg 6 yrs?

Ive been on 4-5 mg ativan 5or6 years. what drug do you use to feel comfortable while getting off ativan?

How long are the effects of 1 MG Ativan?

I took 1 mg of Ativan Sunday at noon after taking 2 mg of Ativan the night before for an anxiety attack. I am going to be seeing my girlfriend for ...

Is Valum better than Ativan?

I take 05mg Ativan but recently had a procedure done at the Dr.s office and he gave me 5mg valume they seemed to work better than Ativan ever has. ...

Could I be dependent on ativan in this situation?

3 weeks ago I finished a slow taper off of Remeron, that I had been on a year. That was originally given to me for sleep and to get me off of a ...

Can I have more than constipation?

i struggle with severe constipation to the point where im sick every morning. ive been on medicine that has not helped at all. i get sick whenever i ...