Does Ativan cause constipation?

Yes, it could as an side effect cause constipation, please seek medical advice if its too bothersome, take care, be well & safe!

I Ativan normally used to treat Alzheimers?

My mother-in-law was just perscribed Ativan because she gets agitated and tries to "escape" from her group home. The doctors perscribed ...

Constipation -- Chronic - My 6 year old child is suffering from chronic constipation from very long?

... time. He is constantly having constipation and diarrhea accompanied by frequent urination from last one month. Examination and x-ray report has ...

Ativan is extremely high in $$$, which generic of lorazepam works best??

Ativan has been a life saver for me: but can no longer afford the name brand , and I am afraid of using generics, as I have tried other meds in the ...

Ativan - can it cause constipation in the Elderly?

My Elderly mother of 87years has been on Oxazepam for many years, but recently was switched to Lorazpam and now gets Constipation very serverly somes ...

Im on Clonazepam 1mg along with Mirtazepine30 mg .I would like to use ativan which was better for me

I have been put on Clonazepam 0.5mg X 2 & Mirtazepine 30 mg for anxiety depression and restlessness.Previous to this I was on Ativan 1mg X 2 ...