Does Ativan cause constipation?

Yes, it could as an side effect cause constipation, please seek medical advice if its too bothersome, take care, be well & safe!

How long are the effects of 1 MG Ativan?

I took 1 mg of Ativan Sunday at noon after taking 2 mg of Ativan the night before for an anxiety attack. I am going to be seeing my girlfriend for ...

Is Valum better than Ativan?

I take 05mg Ativan but recently had a procedure done at the Dr.s office and he gave me 5mg valume they seemed to work better than Ativan ever has. ...

Constipation -- Chronic - My 6 year old child is suffering from chronic constipation from very long?

... time. He is constantly having constipation and diarrhea accompanied by frequent urination from last one month. Examination and x-ray report has ...

Ativan - can it cause constipation in the Elderly?

My Elderly mother of 87years has been on Oxazepam for many years, but recently was switched to Lorazpam and now gets Constipation very serverly somes ...

Could I be dependent on ativan in this situation?

3 weeks ago I finished a slow taper off of Remeron, that I had been on a year. That was originally given to me for sleep and to get me off of a ...