Does Ativan cause constipation?

Yes, it could as an side effect cause constipation, please seek medical advice if its too bothersome, take care, be well & safe!

I Ativan normally used to treat Alzheimers?

My mother-in-law was just perscribed Ativan because she gets agitated and tries to "escape" from her group home. The doctors perscribed ...

Is Valum better than Ativan?

I take 05mg Ativan but recently had a procedure done at the Dr.s office and he gave me 5mg valume they seemed to work better than Ativan ever has. ...

Constipation -- Chronic - My 6 year old child is suffering from chronic constipation from very long?

... time. He is constantly having constipation and diarrhea accompanied by frequent urination from last one month. Examination and x-ray report has ...

Ativan is extremely high in $$$, which generic of lorazepam works best??

Ativan has been a life saver for me: but can no longer afford the name brand , and I am afraid of using generics, as I have tried other meds in the ...

Ativan - can it cause constipation in the Elderly?

My Elderly mother of 87years has been on Oxazepam for many years, but recently was switched to Lorazpam and now gets Constipation very serverly somes ...