Does anyone take the vitamin vitadone with there methadone?

I have heard of people using this for sweating and lack of energy. If you have those problems then it is a dosage problem. Usually to high of a dose will lead to heavy sweating, lack of enthusiasm, eating tons of sweets ect.
There is nothing wrong with taking vitadone as it certainly won't hurt you... Dave

what is vitadone?

It doesn't seem to be related to the dose of Methadone, not for me at least. When I first started on 40 mgs of Methadone the sweating started - same as I did at 90 mgs and now at 65 mgs. I want off this stuff. I take pretty much all the vitamins and minerals found in Vitadone - no difference in the sweating.

Anonymous 27 Jun 2011

EJ. good for you! How are you dosing down if I may ask? I hated it so bad! I would dose down 5mg a week. Took me awhile that way,& pain of course came back, but I made it & got switched back to hydrocodone, which works so much better for me. At least since I had this hand surgery I can control my dosage. When I was at 10mg. the doctor switched me completely. So good luck. I hated Methadone the whole 10 years I was on it...

elainemorain 5 Aug 2011

i m a ex junkie the methadone saved my husband and me 1986 we would not have the life we have now we did whatever it took to get H,SO WE HAD IT BAD. BUT NOW 25 YRS LATER AND YES WE ARE STILL ON IT AND FOR THE PEOPLE THAT HAVE A PILL PROBLEM SO THINK ABOUT BECUASE I DID NOT AGREE WITH THE KIDS WITH A PILL PROBLEM YOU HAVE TO FACE YOUR PROBLEM FIRST SO THANK GOD THE CLINICS I WISH THEY WOULD NOT CHARGE SO MUCH BUT WELL I KNOW THEY COULD CHARGE ALOT LESS. BUT EVERYONE IS IN IT FOR THE MONEY ITS NOT LIKE BACK IN THE DAY THE KIDS ARE GETTING ON TO GET THEIR LEGAL WAY BUT WHATEVER IT TAKES TO KEEP OUR CHILDREN OFF THE STREET MY MOM SAID THE SAME 25 YRS AGO SO PRAY FIRST.