Does anyone know of a place or a way that I can get my viagra cheaper? My insurance won't cover?

If you live in U.K or Scotland, Viagra is free on the n.h.s .
If you live in Europe it cost over £ 40.00 per pack of two. ten mg ) best to ask for 20 mg , then halve the tablet.
I don't see were insurance comes into this ??? Why not ask your Doctor, as buying from the internet is very dangerous & foolish .

Unfortunately viagra still is not available as a generic, I think Pfizer paid others to keep it off the market. The only thing I know of to get the price down is to get double dosage and cut it in half. This is what I do with the 100 mg tablet and it works fine, producing two 50 mg. doses.