Does anyone have a bad taste in their mouth when they take Taxotere?

Taste changes have been reported with Taxotere but not a bad taste in mouth.
It could be related - talk with your doctor if it is bothering you.

Debralee51 28 Jun 2011

Yes, I am experiencing a horrific taste in my mouth. My first dose of Taxotere was 13 days ago. I developed an oral infection within 3 or 4 days. That has been cleared up with "magic mouthwash" but I have been left with a terrible taste in my mouth. The first few days it was more metallic and the last couple of days it has been like salt water from the ocean. Has anyoen experienced it and did you find relief with anything?

texmom50 19 Nov 2013

The taxotere seems to go right to my mouth - swollen, sore lips, mouth sores, swollen tongue, horrible taste in my whole mouth, dry mouth and thrush. Mouth wash from my doctor helps with the thrush, but the rest of it seems to need to be endured.