Does Antara have any coupons--this drug is very expensive?

It is best to contact the manufacturer - they may have patient assistance programs.

Coupons?

I was wondering if the maker of Savella is going to come out with a coupon to help with the cost of the medication. Vesicare has coupons to use every ...

Are there any available coupons, rebates or discounts to help with cost?

That's all. It works well for me, but is expensive and money is tight right now. Thanks.

Antara and simvastatin - is this combination safe, will simvastatin lower my LDL?

I have been on 130 mg. Antara for several years for contol of very high triglycerides. Blood tests have all been good. Now my Dr. wants to add 40 mg. ...

My urologist has prescribed Estrace for my Intersitial Cystitis. Very expensive. Coupons please?

I went to pick up my RX for Estrace. Cost $172 and with my insurance $95. I cannot afford this. Could you send me coupons? I would be so grateful.