Does Antara have any coupons--this drug is very expensive?

It is best to contact the manufacturer - they may have patient assistance programs.

Coupons?

I was wondering if the maker of Savella is going to come out with a coupon to help with the cost of the medication. Vesicare has coupons to use every ...

Hyoscyamine .125 mg tablet discount coupons?

I want to know if the drug co. Offers discount coupons for this. Too expensive for 88 year old to take, $54.88 for 30 days. Anthem/medicare does not ...

Antara and simvastatin - is this combination safe, will simvastatin lower my LDL?

I have been on 130 mg. Antara for several years for contol of very high triglycerides. Blood tests have all been good. Now my Dr. wants to add 40 mg. ...

What is the difference between Antara and Trilipix?

Have been on Antara for some time, but doctor just changed to Trilipix. Said it will work better, especially in light of pre-diabetes and elevated ...