Does Antara have any coupons--this drug is very expensive?

It is best to contact the manufacturer - they may have patient assistance programs.

Is Klor-con abdorption negatively impacted by Antara (cholestral medication)?

I've been taking Antara for high cholesteral (7th drug tried... statins gave me arm/leg/foot cramps). The cramps are now returning even w/ ...

Coupons?

I was wondering if the maker of Savella is going to come out with a coupon to help with the cost of the medication. Vesicare has coupons to use every ...

Hyoscyamine .125 mg tablet discount coupons?

I want to know if the drug co. Offers discount coupons for this. Too expensive for 88 year old to take, $54.88 for 30 days. Anthem/medicare does not ...

Antara and simvastatin - is this combination safe, will simvastatin lower my LDL?

I have been on 130 mg. Antara for several years for contol of very high triglycerides. Blood tests have all been good. Now my Dr. wants to add 40 mg. ...

I'm taking Antara for high cholesterol. I would like to add red yeast rice w/ Co-Q10. Will this be?

... counterproductive or cancel the Antara?