Does Ancef make a person sun sensitive?

It has not been reported or documented, but perhaps a doc/pharmacist could be more informative & helpful.

Ancef - What are nursing considerations?

What are the considerations a nurse has to take into account when adminstering ancef?

I have reactions to almost ALL antibiotics. Urine culture showed bacteria and that I need Macrodan?

I can't take it or Levaquin. Allergic to penacillin and Omnicef kills my stomach. Take cephlahexin, rocehpin, ancef successfully. What are my ...

Does using luxiq make your skin more sun sensitive?

I have scattered guttate psoriasis on my legs especially, so I would take luxiq foam and basically rub a thin coat on the back and front of my ...

Cefazolin - My wife received IV Ancef during a sentinel lymph node biopsy and mediport installation?

... The following morning she woke up with fiery rash (looks like a severe sunburn and feels like it) from her scalp to the tops of her knees. In ...

How long can a person "sit" in the sun while taking 40 MG Furosemide?

I have been prescribed 40 MG Furosemide twice a day indefinitely; is it OK to sit in the sun about one hour each day; should I wait and take it after ...