Does Ancef make a person sun sensitive?

It has not been reported or documented, but perhaps a doc/pharmacist could be more informative & helpful.

I have reactions to almost ALL antibiotics. Urine culture showed bacteria and that I need Macrodan?

I can't take it or Levaquin. Allergic to penacillin and Omnicef kills my stomach. Take cephlahexin, rocehpin, ancef successfully. What are my ...

Lower eye lid red and puffy but not itchy after general anesthetic and ancef?

I also had morphine, propofol,cevoflurane and midazolam. Could this have been an allergic reaction to any of these drugs? There was nothing on the ...

Can carb/levo make a person sensitive to UV rays? Whether it be sun uv rays or tanning bed uv rays?

I currently take carb/levo, zoloft, abilify and hydrocodone can a mixture of these or any certain one create UV sensitivity? I started breaking out ...

How long can a person "sit" in the sun while taking 40 MG Furosemide?

I have been prescribed 40 MG Furosemide twice a day indefinitely; is it OK to sit in the sun about one hour each day; should I wait and take it after ...