Does amoxicillin contain sulfur?

Yes, amoxicillin does contain sulfur.

http://www.drugs.com/pro/amoxicillin.html

Is bisulfate a form of sulfur?

I take Plavix and i noticed in the ingredients that it contains clopidogrel bisulfate. I am allergic to sulfur products.

Sulfacetamide Sodium/Sulfur - substitute for Perrigo sodium sulfacetamide and sulfur kit?

I loved Perrigo's bottled version of this acne medicine (it was called a kit because you could add tint) because it dried out my skin (in a good ...

What happens when mix meloxicam and a sulfur pill for a uti?

i have a friend who took 6 melioxicams 15 mg one and a sulfur pill earlier im watching like a hawk. she has had abdominal pain and nausea

So I am getting mixed answers. I have no doc is throwing up sulfur smell vomit a virus or not?

It started at 3 pm yesterday just as burps smelling like sulfur. Around 7pm began to vomit over and over till 3am now weak and scared to eat ...