Does a cephalexin 250MG have the same effect after the expiration date?

If a drug has passed its expiry date then the manufacturer can no longer guarantee its safety or efficacy.
Having said that if the expiry date has just passed it is probably still ok.

Rajive Goel 24 May 2011

Suzanne,

Once the med has expired it is no longer affective as the deterioration commences much before the expiry date.

However, if checked with a pharmacist for more accuracy he/she would provide a better answer. Do not in any case doubt your knowledge, please do not get me wrong.

Rajive