Does 30mg oxycodone have the same exact ingrediants as 10mg oxycodone besides the acetaminophen?

Hey drfeelgood,

The oxycodone contains the following inactive ingredients: ammonio methacrylate copolymer, hypromellose, lactose, magnesium stearate, polyethylene glycol 400, povidone, sodium hydroxide, sorbic acid, stearyl alcohol, talc, titanium dioxide, and triacetin.

The 10 mg tablets also contain: hydroxypropyl cellulose.

The 15 mg tablets also contain: black iron oxide, yellow iron oxide, and red iron oxide.

The 20 mg tablets also contain: polysorbate 80 and red iron oxide.

The 30 mg tablets also contain: polysorbate 80, red iron oxide, yellow iron oxide, and black iron oxide.

The 40 mg tablets also contain: polysorbate 80 and yellow iron oxide.

The 60 mg tablets also contain: polysorbate 80 and FD&C Red No. 40 Aluminum Lake

The 80 mg tablets also contain: FD&C blue No. 2, hydroxypropyl cellulose, and yellow iron oxide.