Do you need to taper off to DC or can you just stop taking trazodone?

Pitn,
You shouldn't stop taking trazodone abruptly because it can cause you to have severe headaches and nausea. Ask your prescriber to help you safely taper off of it. Hope this helps.

Anonymous

Do you mean can you just stop taking trazodone? i suggest tapering trazodone is a powerful medication and when i was taking it i felt like i needed it just to get to sleep. Yes in my opinion you should taper off only if you have been taking this medicine for a long time(over 2 months).