Do you need prescription for kaopectate ?

No. Bismuth subsalicylate is an anti-diarrhea medication and antacid. Can be used for indigestion as well. No prescription needed.

How much aspirin does Kaopectate contain?

Our dental office prescribes a Kaopectate/Benadryl mixture for the relief of mouth ulcers.

Got diarea from stay in hospital. will kaopectate help?

a patient in the same room had it, i assumed that picked it up there. my stay was unrelated.

Pepto-Bismol - Still Black stool after kaopectate 4 days ago. Any cause of concern?

How long can Kaopectate cause black stool that sometimes "oozes" into underwear? Any cause for concern? Should I see doctor or is it just ...

Childrens Kaopectate - Is it ok to give a three week old infant adult kaopectate in a tiny dose?

I am the nanny during the week and came in to work Monday morning and learned that the three week old infant was being given a tiny dose of one ...