Do you need prescription for kaopectate ?

No. Bismuth subsalicylate is an anti-diarrhea medication and antacid. Can be used for indigestion as well. No prescription needed.

How much aspirin does Kaopectate contain?

Our dental office prescribes a Kaopectate/Benadryl mixture for the relief of mouth ulcers.

How often can I take Kaopectate. You need to put that in the directions. I dont want to overdose?

I bought one today and the directions tell the amount to take but not how often I can safely take it.

Got diarea from stay in hospital. will kaopectate help?

a patient in the same room had it, i assumed that picked it up there. my stay was unrelated.

Pepto-Bismol - Still Black stool after kaopectate 4 days ago. Any cause of concern?

How long can Kaopectate cause black stool that sometimes "oozes" into underwear? Any cause for concern? Should I see doctor or is it just ...

Se vence la suspencion Kaopectate?