Do you need prescription for kaopectate ?

No. Bismuth subsalicylate is an anti-diarrhea medication and antacid. Can be used for indigestion as well. No prescription needed.

How often can I take Kaopectate. You need to put that in the directions. I dont want to overdose?

I bought one today and the directions tell the amount to take but not how often I can safely take it.

Childrens Kaopectate - Is it ok to give a three week old infant adult kaopectate in a tiny dose?

I am the nanny during the week and came in to work Monday morning and learned that the three week old infant was being given a tiny dose of one ...

Se vence la suspencion Kaopectate?

Can Kaopectate be used to induce vomiting in children?

A friend of mine is adamant that Kaopectate can safely and effectively be given to children to induce vomiting. I can not find any information on the ...