Do they have 1000mg norcos?

no highest dose available is 10mg

I am ready to leave my husband due to his norco habit. how do I tell him this? with out a fight?

for the past 3 or 4 years he has been doing 15 norcos a day. no sex for 3 years. i am an addict myself. i want to help him but i don't know how. ...

This question is just for personal knowlage?

i dont have any ua and am not on probation my goal is to ween myself off of bupronorphine and be pain med free for long enough to actually feel my ...

I'm hoping Robert_325 sees this soon and is able offer some help. I just got off taking norco,?

... percs, oxy..whatever I could get. I took last norco on saturday and took an 8mg subutex yesterday. I was clean for about 18 mo (cold turkey) with ...

If I am prescribed percocets but ran out and have been taking norcos will I still test positive for?

... opioids?are norcos or vicadins also opiates?

Can anyone give me advice?

I have been taking vicodine and norcos for about two months. I was taking five vikes a day then it went to norcos then back to vikes. I just took my ...