Do they have 1000mg norcos?

no highest dose available is 10mg

Does this drug help with getting off opiates like vicodine and norco?

i have been on norcos for 4 years and tired of being dependent on it, Will this help me wing or get off it without being out of the real world and ...

Suboxone and the w/d?

I was told that the withdrawl from suboxone is far worse than that of norcos. And that if you're on them for more than a few months than your ...

I'm hoping Robert_325 sees this soon and is able offer some help. I just got off taking norco,?

... percs, oxy..whatever I could get. I took last norco on saturday and took an 8mg subutex yesterday. I was clean for about 18 mo (cold turkey) with ...

I have a paper due for school/day 2 of Norco detox/took 3 to do 25 pg paper. Will this mean my wd's?

I needed to take 6 norcos to write my 25 page paper. I was on my 2nd day of Norco wd's. How ill this affect my withdrawals now. Will it be like ...

Help dose anybody else think the white norco is weaker than the yellow ?

I have been perscribed the new white norcos