Do they have 1000mg norcos?

no highest dose available is 10mg

Does this drug help with getting off opiates like vicodine and norco?

i have been on norcos for 4 years and tired of being dependent on it, Will this help me wing or get off it without being out of the real world and ...

This question is just for personal knowlage?

i dont have any ua and am not on probation my goal is to ween myself off of bupronorphine and be pain med free for long enough to actually feel my ...

I have a paper due for school/day 2 of Norco detox/took 3 to do 25 pg paper. Will this mean my wd's?

I needed to take 6 norcos to write my 25 page paper. I was on my 2nd day of Norco wd's. How ill this affect my withdrawals now. Will it be like ...

If I am prescribed percocets but ran out and have been taking norcos will I still test positive for?

... opioids?are norcos or vicadins also opiates?

What's the best way to wean myself off norcos?

I've been taking norcos for about 2 years now , I'm up between 8 and 12 pills a day I wanna stop so bad I have 2 kids and I hate the ...