Do they have 1000mg norcos?

no highest dose available is 10mg

Does this drug help with getting off opiates like vicodine and norco?

i have been on norcos for 4 years and tired of being dependent on it, Will this help me wing or get off it without being out of the real world and ...

Suboxone and the w/d?

I was told that the withdrawl from suboxone is far worse than that of norcos. And that if you're on them for more than a few months than your ...

I have a paper due for school/day 2 of Norco detox/took 3 to do 25 pg paper. Will this mean my wd's?

I needed to take 6 norcos to write my 25 page paper. I was on my 2nd day of Norco wd's. How ill this affect my withdrawals now. Will it be like ...

Butrans - is it okay to take norcos with the butran patch?

My doctor put me on the butran patch with norcos for breakthrough. iIwas confused because iIthought you could not take one while taking the other. ...

If I am prescribed percocets but ran out and have been taking norcos will I still test positive for?

... opioids?are norcos or vicadins also opiates?