Do they have 1000mg norcos?

no highest dose available is 10mg

I am ready to leave my husband due to his norco habit. how do I tell him this? with out a fight?

for the past 3 or 4 years he has been doing 15 norcos a day. no sex for 3 years. i am an addict myself. i want to help him but i don't know how. ...

This question is just for personal knowlage?

i dont have any ua and am not on probation my goal is to ween myself off of bupronorphine and be pain med free for long enough to actually feel my ...

I have a paper due for school/day 2 of Norco detox/took 3 to do 25 pg paper. Will this mean my wd's?

I needed to take 6 norcos to write my 25 page paper. I was on my 2nd day of Norco wd's. How ill this affect my withdrawals now. Will it be like ...

Butrans - is it okay to take norcos with the butran patch?

My doctor put me on the butran patch with norcos for breakthrough. iIwas confused because iIthought you could not take one while taking the other. ...

If I am prescribed percocets but ran out and have been taking norcos will I still test positive for?

... opioids?are norcos or vicadins also opiates?