Do they have 1000mg norcos?

no highest dose available is 10mg

I am ready to leave my husband due to his norco habit. how do I tell him this? with out a fight?

for the past 3 or 4 years he has been doing 15 norcos a day. no sex for 3 years. i am an addict myself. i want to help him but i don't know how. ...

Suboxone and the w/d?

I was told that the withdrawl from suboxone is far worse than that of norcos. And that if you're on them for more than a few months than your ...

I'm hoping Robert_325 sees this soon and is able offer some help. I just got off taking norco,?

... percs, oxy..whatever I could get. I took last norco on saturday and took an 8mg subutex yesterday. I was clean for about 18 mo (cold turkey) with ...

If I am prescribed percocets but ran out and have been taking norcos will I still test positive for?

... opioids?are norcos or vicadins also opiates?

Can anyone give me advice?

I have been taking vicodine and norcos for about two months. I was taking five vikes a day then it went to norcos then back to vikes. I just took my ...