Do they have 1000mg norcos?

no highest dose available is 10mg

Suboxone and the w/d?

I was told that the withdrawl from suboxone is far worse than that of norcos. And that if you're on them for more than a few months than your ...

This question is just for personal knowlage?

i dont have any ua and am not on probation my goal is to ween myself off of bupronorphine and be pain med free for long enough to actually feel my ...

I'm hoping Robert_325 sees this soon and is able offer some help. I just got off taking norco,?

... percs, oxy..whatever I could get. I took last norco on saturday and took an 8mg subutex yesterday. I was clean for about 18 mo (cold turkey) with ...

If I am prescribed percocets but ran out and have been taking norcos will I still test positive for?

... opioids?are norcos or vicadins also opiates?

Can anyone give me advice?

I have been taking vicodine and norcos for about two months. I was taking five vikes a day then it went to norcos then back to vikes. I just took my ...