Do I need a prescription to buy a catheter?

I don't think so, but this would be best confirmed by a pharmacist. Please take care.

Best wishes!

Does pletal need to be stopped before insertion of hemodialysis catheter?

I work in a combined interventional radiology and cardiac cath lab lab. Today a patient arrived on pletal. she had a temporary dialysis catheter and ...

PD catheter pain ;?

had PD catheter placed 14 days ago , and have had to begin dialysis using fresh catheter due to infection and obstructed hemodialysis catheter ,and ...

Can u reuse a foley catheter?

what steps must you do to clean catheter. can you gat an infection from reusing a foley catheter?

Medicine - Do I need a Doctor's Prescription to Buy My Asthma Inhaler in Italy ?

I have asthma, back there in India I used to use "Duolin" inhaler of Cipla company. Now I have moved to Italy and I have brought one extra ...

What is the right amount of time to change a catheter for a person with a permanent catheter?

Bladder catheter, severe damage to brain.