Do I need a prescription to buy a catheter?

I don't think so, but this would be best confirmed by a pharmacist. Please take care.

Best wishes!

I would like to buy a Vetoryl 60 mg. I have a veterinary prescription. Where can I to buy in Miami?

I would like to know about the address of veterinary pharmacy in Miami that the product Vetoryl is being sold. Thanks for your attention Best regards ...

PD catheter pain ;?

had PD catheter placed 14 days ago , and have had to begin dialysis using fresh catheter due to infection and obstructed hemodialysis catheter ,and ...

Cymbalta - Where to buy?

I don't have insurance and the dug is expensive. It costs me about 250 per month to get my prescription filled. Does anybody know if I can buy ...

Peritoneal dialysis - Because of adhesive tape irritation that secures my catheter, I want to buy a?

... PD belt. What is the best one?. I am a woman size small and want something comfortable that I can wear 24/7.