Do I need a prescription to buy a catheter?

I don't think so, but this would be best confirmed by a pharmacist. Please take care.

Best wishes!

Betamathasone Valete - can I buy something similar without a prescription?

has aprescript for his years ago for terrible caling and sres on my legs and?can i buy something similar to this at drug stores without a ...

Does pletal need to be stopped before insertion of hemodialysis catheter?

I work in a combined interventional radiology and cardiac cath lab lab. Today a patient arrived on pletal. she had a temporary dialysis catheter and ...

Cymbalta - Where to buy?

I don't have insurance and the dug is expensive. It costs me about 250 per month to get my prescription filled. Does anybody know if I can buy ...

Peritoneal dialysis - Because of adhesive tape irritation that secures my catheter, I want to buy a?

... PD belt. What is the best one?. I am a woman size small and want something comfortable that I can wear 24/7.

What is the right amount of time to change a catheter for a person with a permanent catheter?

Bladder catheter, severe damage to brain.