Do I need a prescription to buy a catheter?

I don't think so, but this would be best confirmed by a pharmacist. Please take care.

Best wishes!

Betamathasone Valete - can I buy something similar without a prescription?

has aprescript for his years ago for terrible caling and sres on my legs and?can i buy something similar to this at drug stores without a ...

PD catheter pain ;?

had PD catheter placed 14 days ago , and have had to begin dialysis using fresh catheter due to infection and obstructed hemodialysis catheter ,and ...

Can u reuse a foley catheter?

what steps must you do to clean catheter. can you gat an infection from reusing a foley catheter?

Medicine - Do I need a Doctor's Prescription to Buy My Asthma Inhaler in Italy ?

I have asthma, back there in India I used to use "Duolin" inhaler of Cipla company. Now I have moved to Italy and I have brought one extra ...

The DNA just approved Northera and can't find a pharmacy that has it yet to buy it yet?

My husband has MSA and his neurologist wanted him to start on Northera[droxidopa], but we can't find a place to buy it. He will give us a ...