Do I need a prescription to buy a catheter?

I don't think so, but this would be best confirmed by a pharmacist. Please take care.

Best wishes!

UTI - anibiotics through catheter?

A urologist suggested that I try to insert my antibiotics directly into the bladder through a catheter. He said that his nurse would teach me how to ...

PD catheter pain ;?

had PD catheter placed 14 days ago , and have had to begin dialysis using fresh catheter due to infection and obstructed hemodialysis catheter ,and ...

Can u reuse a foley catheter?

what steps must you do to clean catheter. can you gat an infection from reusing a foley catheter?

Cymbalta - Where to buy?

I don't have insurance and the dug is expensive. It costs me about 250 per month to get my prescription filled. Does anybody know if I can buy ...

Medicine - Do I need a Doctor's Prescription to Buy My Asthma Inhaler in Italy ?

I have asthma, back there in India I used to use "Duolin" inhaler of Cipla company. Now I have moved to Italy and I have brought one extra ...