Do I need a prescription to buy a catheter?

I don't think so, but this would be best confirmed by a pharmacist. Please take care.

Best wishes!

Does pletal need to be stopped before insertion of hemodialysis catheter?

I work in a combined interventional radiology and cardiac cath lab lab. Today a patient arrived on pletal. she had a temporary dialysis catheter and ...

UTI - anibiotics through catheter?

A urologist suggested that I try to insert my antibiotics directly into the bladder through a catheter. He said that his nurse would teach me how to ...

Can u reuse a foley catheter?

what steps must you do to clean catheter. can you gat an infection from reusing a foley catheter?

I have a foley catheter when should it be removed?

I suddenly could not urinate with no other problems. I had a Foley catheter inserted and after a week had it removed. I then could not empty much of ...

What is the right amount of time to change a catheter for a person with a permanent catheter?

Bladder catheter, severe damage to brain.