Do I need a prescription to buy a catheter?

I don't think so, but this would be best confirmed by a pharmacist. Please take care.

Best wishes!

Betamathasone Valete - can I buy something similar without a prescription?

has aprescript for his years ago for terrible caling and sres on my legs and?can i buy something similar to this at drug stores without a ...

UTI - anibiotics through catheter?

A urologist suggested that I try to insert my antibiotics directly into the bladder through a catheter. He said that his nurse would teach me how to ...

Can u reuse a foley catheter?

what steps must you do to clean catheter. can you gat an infection from reusing a foley catheter?

Peritoneal dialysis - Because of adhesive tape irritation that secures my catheter, I want to buy a?

... PD belt. What is the best one?. I am a woman size small and want something comfortable that I can wear 24/7.

What is the right amount of time to change a catheter for a person with a permanent catheter?

Bladder catheter, severe damage to brain.