Do Ferro-Sequels pills increase blood glucose levels?

No. Ferro-Sequels contains ferrous fumarate and docusate. It will not increase blood-glucose.

How does Azor affect blood sugar levels?

Since taking Azor there has been a huge increase in blood sugar results is it possible that Azor can increase blood sugar? Before taking Azor glucose ...

How long before glucose levels decrease?

I have been swiched from Metformin to Actosplus Met 15/850 as my glucose was no longer in control. It's only been 4 days & I see no change ...

Is 120 blood glucose levels and uncontrollable hunger and weight gain a sign of diabetes?

I recently went to my doctor and she wanted some blood work done anyway i did that and the results were online and seem normal but my blood glucose ...

Should I refrain from excercizing after 125 mg bolus of solu Medrol?

I get the bolus every two weeks as pretreatment for infusion of pegloticase. It raises my blood glucose to unacceptable levels, so excercize would be ...

Can stopping Metoprolol effect glucose levels?

I am being weaned off Metoprolol and am experiencing higher than normal blood sugars? I have type 2 diabetes and normal glucose level (on meds) is ...