Do Ferro-Sequels pills increase blood glucose levels?

No. Ferro-Sequels contains ferrous fumarate and docusate. It will not increase blood-glucose.

How does Azor affect blood sugar levels?

Since taking Azor there has been a huge increase in blood sugar results is it possible that Azor can increase blood sugar? Before taking Azor glucose ...

Erectile Dysfunction - any other suggestions besides pills?

My husband gets regular exercise but cant over do it because he is an... amputee. If he walks too much he hurts his wounds on his stump. He eats ...

How does Elavil affect blood glucose levels in people w/diabetes?

I am a diabetic and use to take Elavil yrs. ago and it worked well for my depression. Now I have to watch what I take because the potential to raise ...

Is 120 blood glucose levels and uncontrollable hunger and weight gain a sign of diabetes?

I recently went to my doctor and she wanted some blood work done anyway i did that and the results were online and seem normal but my blood glucose ...

Should I refrain from excercizing after 125 mg bolus of solu Medrol?

I get the bolus every two weeks as pretreatment for infusion of pegloticase. It raises my blood glucose to unacceptable levels, so excercize would be ...