Do diviloprex and prolixin do the same thing?

Sort of...

Divalproex sodium is an anticonvulsant that works in the brain tissue to stop seizures. It is also used to treat the manic phase of bipolar disorder (manic-depressive illness), and helps prevent migraine headaches.

Prolixin contains fluphenazine which is an anti-psychotic medication in a group of drugs called phenothiazines .It works by changing the actions of chemicals in your brain. Fluphenazine is used to treat psychotic disorders such as schizophrenia.

They both are used to treat certain types of mental illness.