Do antibiotics affect birth control pills?

Yes, antibiotics do affect birth control pill (combined oral contraceptives).

The effectiveness of estrogen-containing oral contraceptives may be impaired by concomitant treatment with antibiotics.

Just be aware that there is a risk of breakthrough bleeding and unintended pregnancy during concomitant antimicrobial therapy. Alternative or additional methods of birth control should be considered during and for at least one week beyond the last dose of short-term antimicrobial therapy, and for at least the initial weeks of long-term antimicrobial therapy when risk may be the greatest.