Diovan HCT - is diovan an alpha or beta blocker?

Its an ARB, so its neither of the other options.

​Diovan HCT (valsartan and hydrochlorothiazide,) belongs to a class of drugs called Angiotensin II Receptor Antagonist (ARB) along with a diuretic.

It is neither an alpha or beta blocker.

I take diovan hct 12.5 for 10 years, we have a snow storm in ny, I took my last pill today. I am?

worried i took my last pill today, however i have an old bottle of diovan hct 25 that is 8 years old. can i use this if i can't get to my ...

3 years ago my family practitioner prescribed metaprolol, a beta blocker for my high blood pressure?

I have gained 20 pounds that I cannot get rid of. Six months ago, my cardiologist changed the meducation (to treat the high BP) to carvidilol, a ...

I take Diovan and Fosinopril every day. Is this safe? Why does it list it to be generally avoided?

In the Database it says that to combine an Ace inhibitor with a beta blocker and Valsartan is dangerous. I am only taking 2 drugs so why does it call ...

Arrhythmia - I have a pacemaker, past yr taking beta blocker, dr now put me on channel blocker and?

... few days ago had pacer ck now im in afib so taking blood thinner anyone with similar sit.? Also taking beta blocker and channel blocker