Diovan HCT - is diovan an alpha or beta blocker?

Its an ARB, so its neither of the other options.

​Diovan HCT (valsartan and hydrochlorothiazide,) belongs to a class of drugs called Angiotensin II Receptor Antagonist (ARB) along with a diuretic.

It is neither an alpha or beta blocker.
http://www.drugs.com/mtm/diovan-hct.html

3 years ago my family practitioner prescribed metaprolol, a beta blocker for my high blood pressure?

I have gained 20 pounds that I cannot get rid of. Six months ago, my cardiologist changed the meducation (to treat the high BP) to carvidilol, a ...

Does Diovan 160/25 Hct cause Cancer?

June 15,2010 on channel 7 news, It was said that Diovan cause cancer is it true? After 5years1/2 of Diovan I find my hair began to bald in certain ...

Do you think diovan hct can trigger psoriasis?

i started taking diovan hct 80 mg in Feb, in April up it to 160mg it works quite well but in MAY i developed psoriasis. my doc says its was not the ...

Arrhythmia - I have a pacemaker, past yr taking beta blocker, dr now put me on channel blocker and?

... few days ago had pacer ck now im in afib so taking blood thinner anyone with similar sit.? Also taking beta blocker and channel blocker