Diovan HCT - is diovan an alpha or beta blocker?

Its an ARB, so its neither of the other options.

​Diovan HCT (valsartan and hydrochlorothiazide,) belongs to a class of drugs called Angiotensin II Receptor Antagonist (ARB) along with a diuretic.

It is neither an alpha or beta blocker.
http://www.drugs.com/mtm/diovan-hct.html

Does Diovan 160/25 Hct cause Cancer?

June 15,2010 on channel 7 news, It was said that Diovan cause cancer is it true? After 5years1/2 of Diovan I find my hair began to bald in certain ...

I take Diovan and Fosinopril every day. Is this safe? Why does it list it to be generally avoided?

In the Database it says that to combine an Ace inhibitor with a beta blocker and Valsartan is dangerous. I am only taking 2 drugs so why does it call ...

Arrhythmia - I have a pacemaker, past yr taking beta blocker, dr now put me on channel blocker and?

... few days ago had pacer ck now im in afib so taking blood thinner anyone with similar sit.? Also taking beta blocker and channel blocker

High Blood Pressure - Anyone one on Labetalol. It is an alpha and a beta blocker since my blood?

... pressure cannot be controlled after 4 other pills. It makes me weak and dizzy and have to sit down. Any comments or knowledge is appreciated. My ...