Diovan HCT - is diovan an alpha or beta blocker?

Its an ARB, so its neither of the other options.

​Diovan HCT (valsartan and hydrochlorothiazide,) belongs to a class of drugs called Angiotensin II Receptor Antagonist (ARB) along with a diuretic.

It is neither an alpha or beta blocker.
http://www.drugs.com/mtm/diovan-hct.html

Does Diovan 160/25 Hct cause Cancer?

June 15,2010 on channel 7 news, It was said that Diovan cause cancer is it true? After 5years1/2 of Diovan I find my hair began to bald in certain ...

Do you think diovan hct can trigger psoriasis?

i started taking diovan hct 80 mg in Feb, in April up it to 160mg it works quite well but in MAY i developed psoriasis. my doc says its was not the ...

I take Diovan and Fosinopril every day. Is this safe? Why does it list it to be generally avoided?

In the Database it says that to combine an Ace inhibitor with a beta blocker and Valsartan is dangerous. I am only taking 2 drugs so why does it call ...

Carvedilol - can you take a beta blocker that expired 3 years ago?

i am out of my current beta blocker, but found this one. can i still take it if it expired in 08

High Blood Pressure - Anyone one on Labetalol. It is an alpha and a beta blocker since my blood?

... pressure cannot be controlled after 4 other pills. It makes me weak and dizzy and have to sit down. Any comments or knowledge is appreciated. My ...