Diovan HCT - is diovan an alpha or beta blocker?

Its an ARB, so its neither of the other options.

​Diovan HCT (valsartan and hydrochlorothiazide,) belongs to a class of drugs called Angiotensin II Receptor Antagonist (ARB) along with a diuretic.

It is neither an alpha or beta blocker.
http://www.drugs.com/mtm/diovan-hct.html

I take diovan hct 12.5 for 10 years, we have a snow storm in ny, I took my last pill today. I am?

worried i took my last pill today, however i have an old bottle of diovan hct 25 that is 8 years old. can i use this if i can't get to my ...

3 years ago my family practitioner prescribed metaprolol, a beta blocker for my high blood pressure?

I have gained 20 pounds that I cannot get rid of. Six months ago, my cardiologist changed the meducation (to treat the high BP) to carvidilol, a ...

Does Diovan 160/25 Hct cause Cancer?

June 15,2010 on channel 7 news, It was said that Diovan cause cancer is it true? After 5years1/2 of Diovan I find my hair began to bald in certain ...

Do you think diovan hct can trigger psoriasis?

i started taking diovan hct 80 mg in Feb, in April up it to 160mg it works quite well but in MAY i developed psoriasis. my doc says its was not the ...

I take Diovan and Fosinopril every day. Is this safe? Why does it list it to be generally avoided?

In the Database it says that to combine an Ace inhibitor with a beta blocker and Valsartan is dangerous. I am only taking 2 drugs so why does it call ...