Diovan HCT - is diovan an alpha or beta blocker?

Its an ARB, so its neither of the other options.

​Diovan HCT (valsartan and hydrochlorothiazide,) belongs to a class of drugs called Angiotensin II Receptor Antagonist (ARB) along with a diuretic.

It is neither an alpha or beta blocker.
http://www.drugs.com/mtm/diovan-hct.html

I take diovan hct 12.5 for 10 years, we have a snow storm in ny, I took my last pill today. I am?

worried i took my last pill today, however i have an old bottle of diovan hct 25 that is 8 years old. can i use this if i can't get to my ...

3 years ago my family practitioner prescribed metaprolol, a beta blocker for my high blood pressure?

I have gained 20 pounds that I cannot get rid of. Six months ago, my cardiologist changed the meducation (to treat the high BP) to carvidilol, a ...

Does Diovan 160/25 Hct cause Cancer?

June 15,2010 on channel 7 news, It was said that Diovan cause cancer is it true? After 5years1/2 of Diovan I find my hair began to bald in certain ...

High Blood Pressure - Anyone one on Labetalol. It is an alpha and a beta blocker since my blood?

... pressure cannot be controlled after 4 other pills. It makes me weak and dizzy and have to sit down. Any comments or knowledge is appreciated. My ...