Diovan HCT - is diovan an alpha or beta blocker?

Its an ARB, so its neither of the other options.

​Diovan HCT (valsartan and hydrochlorothiazide,) belongs to a class of drugs called Angiotensin II Receptor Antagonist (ARB) along with a diuretic.

It is neither an alpha or beta blocker.
http://www.drugs.com/mtm/diovan-hct.html

I take diovan hct 12.5 for 10 years, we have a snow storm in ny, I took my last pill today. I am?

worried i took my last pill today, however i have an old bottle of diovan hct 25 that is 8 years old. can i use this if i can't get to my ...

3 years ago my family practitioner prescribed metaprolol, a beta blocker for my high blood pressure?

I have gained 20 pounds that I cannot get rid of. Six months ago, my cardiologist changed the meducation (to treat the high BP) to carvidilol, a ...

Do you think diovan hct can trigger psoriasis?

i started taking diovan hct 80 mg in Feb, in April up it to 160mg it works quite well but in MAY i developed psoriasis. my doc says its was not the ...

Arrhythmia - I have a pacemaker, past yr taking beta blocker, dr now put me on channel blocker and?

... few days ago had pacer ck now im in afib so taking blood thinner anyone with similar sit.? Also taking beta blocker and channel blocker