Diovan HCT - is diovan an alpha or beta blocker?

Its an ARB, so its neither of the other options.

​Diovan HCT (valsartan and hydrochlorothiazide,) belongs to a class of drugs called Angiotensin II Receptor Antagonist (ARB) along with a diuretic.

It is neither an alpha or beta blocker.
http://www.drugs.com/mtm/diovan-hct.html

3 years ago my family practitioner prescribed metaprolol, a beta blocker for my high blood pressure?

I have gained 20 pounds that I cannot get rid of. Six months ago, my cardiologist changed the meducation (to treat the high BP) to carvidilol, a ...

Do you think diovan hct can trigger psoriasis?

i started taking diovan hct 80 mg in Feb, in April up it to 160mg it works quite well but in MAY i developed psoriasis. my doc says its was not the ...

Carvedilol - can you take a beta blocker that expired 3 years ago?

i am out of my current beta blocker, but found this one. can i still take it if it expired in 08

Arrhythmia - I have a pacemaker, past yr taking beta blocker, dr now put me on channel blocker and?

... few days ago had pacer ck now im in afib so taking blood thinner anyone with similar sit.? Also taking beta blocker and channel blocker

High Blood Pressure - Anyone one on Labetalol. It is an alpha and a beta blocker since my blood?

... pressure cannot be controlled after 4 other pills. It makes me weak and dizzy and have to sit down. Any comments or knowledge is appreciated. My ...