Diovan HCT - can dioavan hct cause itching feeling?

Anonymous

Yes this medication can cause this serious or severe allergic reaction :itching , you must seek medical attention asap.-

Possible side effects for future reference:

http://www.drugs.com/sfx/diovan-hct-side-effects.html

I hope it is nothing too serious and you get well soon.-

Take care.-

Diovan Hct Problem?

I've been on this med since 1/28/10. I was on a lower dose for 4 yrs before but doc doubled the dose to 160/12.5. On Friday I started to shake ...

My wife is taking Diovan 20mg. Lots of itching as day goes on. My ? is what are the ingredints in?

the color coating of medication. I think it has something to do with itching. Thank you.

Do you know if Diovan HCT causes an elevation in blood glucose if you're not diabetic?

I had to discontinue Diovan HCT because of constipation and it also exacerbated my dystonia ( a neurological condition which causes weakness in my ...

Anything I should be concerned about with stopping taking Diovan HCT?

I have lost weight, and changed eating habits, I want to go off Diovan, should I have any concerns with any withdrawal symptoms?