Diovan HCT - can dioavan hct cause itching feeling?

Anonymous

Yes this medication can cause this serious or severe allergic reaction :itching , you must seek medical attention asap.-

Possible side effects for future reference:

http://www.drugs.com/sfx/diovan-hct-side-effects.html

I hope it is nothing too serious and you get well soon.-

Take care.-

I take diovan hct 12.5 for 10 years, we have a snow storm in ny, I took my last pill today. I am?

worried i took my last pill today, however i have an old bottle of diovan hct 25 that is 8 years old. can i use this if i can't get to my ...

Does Diovan 160/25 Hct cause Cancer?

June 15,2010 on channel 7 news, It was said that Diovan cause cancer is it true? After 5years1/2 of Diovan I find my hair began to bald in certain ...

Do you know if Diovan HCT causes an elevation in blood glucose if you're not diabetic?

I had to discontinue Diovan HCT because of constipation and it also exacerbated my dystonia ( a neurological condition which causes weakness in my ...

Anything I should be concerned about with stopping taking Diovan HCT?

I have lost weight, and changed eating habits, I want to go off Diovan, should I have any concerns with any withdrawal symptoms?