Dinoprostone - can you get it over the counter?

No, all dinoprostone products are prescription items.

Pramoxine - I am being told by my pharmacy that this is an over the counter drug... what name does i

... go under? My doctor gave me a script and my perscription company says it can be bought over the counter... yet I can't find it. I only see ...

Zyetec d is about the only allergy medication that really works and ive tried several prescription?

and over the counter.my question is there anything on the market that that is like zyrtec d indoor and outdoor(prescription).i was able to get zyrtec ...

Valtrex - Are there any over the counter medication for herpes?

where can u buy over the counter medications for herpes

What can I buy over the counter to substitute for mupirocin 2% oint?

Couldn't afford mupirocin need to no what I can buy over counter jus as good?

I have been taking over the counter Nexium for 1 month now. I have taken Rx nexium for several?

... years and it worked great, but it was so expensive. So, I recently started taking 2-20mg over the counter pills a day instead of the 1-40mg ...