Dinoprostone - can you get it over the counter?

No, all dinoprostone products are prescription items.

How often does it cause fetal distress? What is the prevalence of stillbirths?

In developing countries, sometimes dinoprostone is used without adequate fetal heart monitoring. Hence knowing the fetal heart rate changes and ...

Zyetec d is about the only allergy medication that really works and ive tried several prescription?

and over the counter.my question is there anything on the market that that is like zyrtec d indoor and outdoor(prescription).i was able to get zyrtec ...

Valtrex - Are there any over the counter medication for herpes?

where can u buy over the counter medications for herpes

What pill over the counter that looks like adderal30 mg. and 20 mg. ampmentamine?

I need to find over the counter pills that look like adderal 30 mg and 20 mg amphetamine. any suggestions??

I have been taking over the counter Nexium for 1 month now. I have taken Rx nexium for several?

... years and it worked great, but it was so expensive. So, I recently started taking 2-20mg over the counter pills a day instead of the 1-40mg ...