Dinoprostone - can you get it over the counter?

No, all dinoprostone products are prescription items.

Pramoxine - I am being told by my pharmacy that this is an over the counter drug... what name does i

... go under? My doctor gave me a script and my perscription company says it can be bought over the counter... yet I can't find it. I only see ...

Zyetec d is about the only allergy medication that really works and ive tried several prescription?

and over the counter.my question is there anything on the market that that is like zyrtec d indoor and outdoor(prescription).i was able to get zyrtec ...

Do I need a perscription to get questran or can I buy it over the counter?

my brother is visiting from Ireland and is perscribed questran for his stomach. he has forgotten his supply and gets quite sick if he doesnt take it. ...

Valtrex - Are there any over the counter medication for herpes?

where can u buy over the counter medications for herpes

What pill over the counter that looks like adderal30 mg. and 20 mg. ampmentamine?

I need to find over the counter pills that look like adderal 30 mg and 20 mg amphetamine. any suggestions??