Dinoprostone - can you get it over the counter?

No, all dinoprostone products are prescription items.

Where is the counter on the proventil aerosol?

It says there are 200 doses, but I cannot find a counter to keep track.

Zyetec d is about the only allergy medication that really works and ive tried several prescription?

and over the question is there anything on the market that that is like zyrtec d indoor and outdoor(prescription).i was able to get zyrtec ...

What pill over the counter that looks like adderal30 mg. and 20 mg. ampmentamine?

I need to find over the counter pills that look like adderal 30 mg and 20 mg amphetamine. any suggestions??

I have been taking over the counter Nexium for 1 month now. I have taken Rx nexium for several?

... years and it worked great, but it was so expensive. So, I recently started taking 2-20mg over the counter pills a day instead of the 1-40mg ...

Over the counter anti anxiety meds?

my bro is stopping drinking and his anxiety is sky high hes after something u can buy over the counter in a normal chemists like boots