Dinoprostone - can you get it over the counter?

No, all dinoprostone products are prescription items.

Is BroveX PB DM a prescription drug? My dr. gave me a prescription for it and my insurance would?

... not cover it because they said it was over the counter, but I was unable to find it over the counter

How often does it cause fetal distress? What is the prevalence of stillbirths?

In developing countries, sometimes dinoprostone is used without adequate fetal heart monitoring. Hence knowing the fetal heart rate changes and ...

Where is the counter on the proventil aerosol?

It says there are 200 doses, but I cannot find a counter to keep track.

What pill over the counter that looks like adderal30 mg. and 20 mg. ampmentamine?

I need to find over the counter pills that look like adderal 30 mg and 20 mg amphetamine. any suggestions??

I have been taking over the counter Nexium for 1 month now. I have taken Rx nexium for several?

... years and it worked great, but it was so expensive. So, I recently started taking 2-20mg over the counter pills a day instead of the 1-40mg ...