Dilaudid - what is the normal dose for migraine in the hospital?

id say 2-4 mg depending on tolerance

lbsparky681 21 Nov 2009

thank you for responding to my question . your answer was helpful

Is there a difference between generic dilaudid and brand? It seems when I take it in pill form it?

... doesn't seem to help verses when i end up in the hospital with migraine and they give it through iv it helps right away? Any ideas?

WHy do I have to give a full glass of water with dilaudid? Should a stool softener be taken?

or some other bowel regimen be used when taking dilaudid in conjunction with a fentanyl patch? How long will each dose of dilaudid be effective and ...

Should a 90 yr old be given Dilaudid?

My dad is 90 yrs old, in hospital given a dose of dilaudid at 3PM and again at 3AM was completely out if it for almost 3 days. Looked like he was ...

Dilaudid - does dilaucid cause memory loss?

my mom was in the hospital for a week and this was given to her for her severe migraines and she came and doesn't know what day it is acting ...

Hospital RX me dilaudid 2mg, is it normal for me to fall in deep sleep or is it too strong?

At the emergency room is was prescribed ibuprofen 600mg and dilaudid 2mg 1-2 tablets every 4 hours as needed. I took one last night and fell deep ...