Dilaudid - what is the normal dose for migraine in the hospital?

id say 2-4 mg depending on tolerance

lbsparky681 21 Nov 2009

thank you for responding to my question . your answer was helpful

Is there a difference between generic dilaudid and brand? It seems when I take it in pill form it?

... doesn't seem to help verses when i end up in the hospital with migraine and they give it through iv it helps right away? Any ideas?

Should a 90 yr old be given Dilaudid?

My dad is 90 yrs old, in hospital given a dose of dilaudid at 3PM and again at 3AM was completely out if it for almost 3 days. Looked like he was ...

Dilaudid shot into the muscle area not in vein, Super burning followed, what has happened?

What happens when a reasonably large dose of IV type Dilaudid is mistakenly shot into the muscle. The needle went through the vein causing Dilaudid ...

Can you take dilaudid by iv while wearing a butran 20 mgm patch?

I'm in the hospital and I just started wearing the patch a little more than a week ago I just like to make sure

1 answer 11 days ago