Dilaudid - what is the normal dose for migraine in the hospital?

id say 2-4 mg depending on tolerance

lbsparky681 21 Nov 2009

thank you for responding to my question . your answer was helpful

Is there a difference between generic dilaudid and brand? It seems when I take it in pill form it?

... doesn't seem to help verses when i end up in the hospital with migraine and they give it through iv it helps right away? Any ideas?

Dilaudid shot into the muscle area not in vein, Super burning followed, what has happened?

What happens when a reasonably large dose of IV type Dilaudid is mistakenly shot into the muscle. The needle went through the vein causing Dilaudid ...

I'm worried having read about Tramadol. I encountered a episode of migraine after migraine-went to?

... hospital, I've had CT scans, MRI's, etc. nothing "wrong" w/me. Just serious migraine episodes. But w/this random episode, ...

Hospital RX me dilaudid 2mg, is it normal for me to fall in deep sleep or is it too strong?

At the emergency room is was prescribed ibuprofen 600mg and dilaudid 2mg 1-2 tablets every 4 hours as needed. I took one last night and fell deep ...

Can you take dilaudid by iv while wearing a butran 20 mgm patch?

I'm in the hospital and I just started wearing the patch a little more than a week ago I just like to make sure