Dilaudid - what is the normal dose for migraine in the hospital?

id say 2-4 mg depending on tolerance

lbsparky681 21 Nov 2009

thank you for responding to my question . your answer was helpful

I would like to know if there is any difference between dilaudid and exalgo extended release?

I used to be on dilaudid for migraines. They have subsided after menopause. I have also been suffering from 2 herinated disks, degenerative disk ...

Back in the hospital?

Last week I was admitted into the hospital to try the Gilenya again, I had a really bad reaction to the drug again but this time it took 4 hrs to ...

Should a 90 yr old be given Dilaudid?

My dad is 90 yrs old, in hospital given a dose of dilaudid at 3PM and again at 3AM was completely out if it for almost 3 days. Looked like he was ...

Dilaudid shot into the muscle area not in vein, Super burning followed, what has happened?

What happens when a reasonably large dose of IV type Dilaudid is mistakenly shot into the muscle. The needle went through the vein causing Dilaudid ...

Dilaudid - does dilaucid cause memory loss?

my mom was in the hospital for a week and this was given to her for her severe migraines and she came and doesn't know what day it is acting ...