Dilaudid - what is the normal dose for migraine in the hospital?

id say 2-4 mg depending on tolerance

lbsparky681 21 Nov 2009

thank you for responding to my question . your answer was helpful

Is there a difference between generic dilaudid and brand? It seems when I take it in pill form it?

... doesn't seem to help verses when i end up in the hospital with migraine and they give it through iv it helps right away? Any ideas?

I would like to know if there is any difference between dilaudid and exalgo extended release?

I used to be on dilaudid for migraines. They have subsided after menopause. I have also been suffering from 2 herinated disks, degenerative disk ...

WHy do I have to give a full glass of water with dilaudid? Should a stool softener be taken?

or some other bowel regimen be used when taking dilaudid in conjunction with a fentanyl patch? How long will each dose of dilaudid be effective and ...

Back in the hospital?

Last week I was admitted into the hospital to try the Gilenya again, I had a really bad reaction to the drug again but this time it took 4 hrs to ...

Dilaudid shot into the muscle area not in vein, Super burning followed, what has happened?

What happens when a reasonably large dose of IV type Dilaudid is mistakenly shot into the muscle. The needle went through the vein causing Dilaudid ...