1 Aug 2009
Common symptoms of a mild allergic reaction include:
* Hives (especially over the neck and face)
* Nasal congestion
* Watery, red eyes
Symptoms of a moderate or severe reaction include:
* Cramps or pain in the abdomen
* Chest discomfort or tightness
* Difficulty breathing
* Difficulty swallowing
* Dizziness or light-headedness
* Fear or feeling of apprehension or anxiety
* Flushing or redness of the face
* Nausea and vomiting
* Swelling of the face, eyes, or tongue
- Dilaudid Information for Consumers
- Dilaudid Information for Healthcare Professionals (includes dosage details)
- Side Effects of Dilaudid (detailed)
Search for questions
Still looking for answers? Try searching for what you seek or ask your own question.
... anyone have a suggestion for pain relief i thought i was in heaven for 6 days almost pain free with the dilaudid now on monday i see a ...
2 answers • 24 Jan 2010
... the soles of your feet and palms of your hands. I started having this 6-8 wks. ago out of nowhere and I don't know what is causing it. ...
2 answers • 11 Apr 2013
Has anyone taken baclofen experienced what they thought might be an allergic reaction to it? I'm not sure if its the baclofen or something else, ...
2 answers • 22 Apr 2013
2 answers • 29 Apr 2014