What is a sign of an allergic reaction to dilaudid?

Common symptoms of a mild allergic reaction include:

* Hives (especially over the neck and face)
* Itching
* Nasal congestion
* Rashes
* Watery, red eyes

Symptoms of a moderate or severe reaction include:

* Cramps or pain in the abdomen
* Chest discomfort or tightness
* Diarrhea
* Difficulty breathing
* Difficulty swallowing
* Dizziness or light-headedness
* Fear or feeling of apprehension or anxiety
* Flushing or redness of the face
* Nausea and vomiting
* Swelling of the face, eyes, or tongue
* Weakness
* Wheezing
* Unconsciousness

from http://www.drugs.com/enc/allergic-reactions.html

Allergic reactions --- Do they change over time?

Yes my friends I am back again!!! I was stung by a bee about a week ago and I am allergic to them but my reaction was slightly different this time, ...

I think I have an allergic reaction to Dilaudid - I don't take it on a regular basis but have?

... noticed lately that I get a very itchy, red face, sometimes the neck and the ears and can last several days - I always feel like sticking my head ...

Citrucel SF - has anyone else had an allergic reaction to this, ears get hot & enlarged?

I have been having a problem with allergic-reactions. A immunologist diagnosed it as angieoedema but my personal physician is not sure; he does ...

Allergic Reactions - Has anyone had an allergic reaction that included itching all over-especially?

... the soles of your feet and palms of your hands. I started having this 6-8 wks. ago out of nowhere and I don't know what is causing it. ...