1 Aug 2009
Common symptoms of a mild allergic reaction include:
* Hives (especially over the neck and face)
* Nasal congestion
* Watery, red eyes
Symptoms of a moderate or severe reaction include:
* Cramps or pain in the abdomen
* Chest discomfort or tightness
* Difficulty breathing
* Difficulty swallowing
* Dizziness or light-headedness
* Fear or feeling of apprehension or anxiety
* Flushing or redness of the face
* Nausea and vomiting
* Swelling of the face, eyes, or tongue
- Dilaudid Information for Consumers
- Dilaudid Information for Healthcare Professionals (includes dosage details)
- Side Effects of Dilaudid (detailed)
Search for questions
Still looking for answers? Try searching for what you seek or ask your own question.
1 answer • 15 Feb 2010
... noticed lately that I get a very itchy, red face, sometimes the neck and the ears and can last several days - I always feel like sticking my head ...
2 answers • 22 Jan 2011
I have been having a problem with allergic-reactions. A immunologist diagnosed it as angieoedema but my personal physician is not sure; he does ...
2 answers • 21 Feb 2011
... the soles of your feet and palms of your hands. I started having this 6-8 wks. ago out of nowhere and I don't know what is causing it. ...
2 answers • 11 Apr 2013