1 Aug 2009
Common symptoms of a mild allergic reaction include:
* Hives (especially over the neck and face)
* Nasal congestion
* Watery, red eyes
Symptoms of a moderate or severe reaction include:
* Cramps or pain in the abdomen
* Chest discomfort or tightness
* Difficulty breathing
* Difficulty swallowing
* Dizziness or light-headedness
* Fear or feeling of apprehension or anxiety
* Flushing or redness of the face
* Nausea and vomiting
* Swelling of the face, eyes, or tongue
- Dilaudid Information for Consumers
- Dilaudid Information for Healthcare Professionals (includes dosage details)
- Side Effects of Dilaudid (detailed)
Search for questions
Still looking for answers? Try searching for what you seek or ask your own question.
1 answer • 15 Feb 2010
I have been having a problem with allergic-reactions. A immunologist diagnosed it as angieoedema but my personal physician is not sure; he does ...
2 answers • 21 Feb 2011
... Allergies -if one had an allergic reaction to the intactive ingredient of a drug, would the effects of that allergic reaction be stimulated and ...
1 answer • 4 Mar 2012
Has anyone taken baclofen experienced what they thought might be an allergic reaction to it? I'm not sure if its the baclofen or something else, ...
2 answers • 22 Apr 2013