1 Aug 2009
Common symptoms of a mild allergic reaction include:
* Hives (especially over the neck and face)
* Nasal congestion
* Watery, red eyes
Symptoms of a moderate or severe reaction include:
* Cramps or pain in the abdomen
* Chest discomfort or tightness
* Difficulty breathing
* Difficulty swallowing
* Dizziness or light-headedness
* Fear or feeling of apprehension or anxiety
* Flushing or redness of the face
* Nausea and vomiting
* Swelling of the face, eyes, or tongue
- Dilaudid Information for Consumers
- Dilaudid Information for Healthcare Professionals (includes dosage details)
- Side Effects of Dilaudid (detailed)
Search for questions
Still looking for answers? Try searching for what you seek or ask your own question.
I recently developed an allergy to hydrocodone. I break out in intense itching throughout my entire body. I also had an allergic reaction to dilaudid ...
9 answers • 28 Oct 2009
1 answer • 15 Feb 2010
... Allergies -if one had an allergic reaction to the intactive ingredient of a drug, would the effects of that allergic reaction be stimulated and ...
1 answer • 4 Mar 2012
... long should I expect this to last?
4 answers • 21 Dec 2014
Can a person develope hives or an allergic reaction by touching someone who is allergic to peniciln?
The wife was given a prescription of peniciin for her absethed tooth. The husband is allergic to penicillin. Over night while sleeping next to each ...
1 answer • 21 Jan 2015