Difference between prozac and effexor?

Prozac is an SSRI and effexor is an SNRI. This means that people not helped by Prozac could be helped by effexor.

sirafefelov 28 Mar 2013

Change from effexor to Prozac?

I've taken Prozac for years. Beginning of this year when I got hyper again I change doctor and went to the comb medication of lithium, ...

Have decreased Effexor from 150 mg to 75 mg. am weening off of it. my dr. has started me on Prozac?

... 20 mg to avoid side effects. I take the meds in the a.m. I have been falling asleep while trying to read the newspaper. could adding the Prozac ...

I am tapering off effexor xr 75 mgs to prozac to 20 mgs. I got another bout of anxiety and because?

... of my blood pressure rising with effexor increase i can no longer take While cross tapering i am on 75 mgs of effexor and 10 mgs prozac for five ...

Switching from Effexor XR 112 to Prozac 20 mgs?

Hi, I was on Effexor XR 112 for 6 months, when I got back my anxiety symptoms. The Dr. upped it to 225 mgs, but my BP rose unbelievably, so I was ...

Switching from effexor 75mg to Prozac 20mg anyone else have hcl withis for anxiety???

Was on effexor 75 mg for anxiety for 3 months hate the side effects! Doc told me to start Prozac ( fluoxetine) 20 mgs tomorrow, hoping it works, ...