Difference between prozac and effexor?

Prozac is an SSRI and effexor is an SNRI. This means that people not helped by Prozac could be helped by effexor.

sirafefelov 28 Mar 2013

THANK YOU!(:

Anyone take prozac with effecxor for a few days to get off effexor? My doctor wants me to do that?

but I fear the withdrawal symptoms of effexor. My effexor used to work for me, but it has WRECKED my life!

Change from effexor to Prozac?

I've taken Prozac for years. Beginning of this year when I got hyper again I change doctor and went to the comb medication of lithium, ...

Switching from effexor to Prozac?

so doc decided to wean off Effexor and increase Prozac at the same time for anxiety and decrease withdrawl symptoms. any success stories out there?

Have decreased Effexor from 150 mg to 75 mg. am weening off of it. my dr. has started me on Prozac?

... 20 mg to avoid side effects. I take the meds in the a.m. I have been falling asleep while trying to read the newspaper. could adding the Prozac ...

Switching from Effexor XR 112 to Prozac 20 mgs?

Hi, I was on Effexor XR 112 for 6 months, when I got back my anxiety symptoms. The Dr. upped it to 225 mgs, but my BP rose unbelievably, so I was ...