Difference between prozac and effexor?

Prozac is an SSRI and effexor is an SNRI. This means that people not helped by Prozac could be helped by effexor.

sirafefelov 28 Mar 2013

THANK YOU!(:

Anyone take prozac with effecxor for a few days to get off effexor? My doctor wants me to do that?

but I fear the withdrawal symptoms of effexor. My effexor used to work for me, but it has WRECKED my life!

What is the difference between Wellbutrin and Effexor XR?

Dr. is changing me from Aplenxin 538 mg to effexor xr because of price?I have experienced some itching and rash, though not serious, with the ...

How do I get over my addiction to effexor?

I have taken this drug (75 mg) for 7 years. I started on Prozac in 1997 whenI had problems with job, husband etc. For some reason I just stayed on ...

Have decreased Effexor from 150 mg to 75 mg. am weening off of it. my dr. has started me on Prozac?

... 20 mg to avoid side effects. I take the meds in the a.m. I have been falling asleep while trying to read the newspaper. could adding the Prozac ...

Effexor XR - I have treatment resistant depression and have been on Effexor for quite some time.?

... Today I was prescribed 20Mg of Prozac to be taken with my Effexor. Has anyone been on this combo before? I would like to hear from anyone who ...