Difference between prozac and effexor?

Prozac is an SSRI and effexor is an SNRI. This means that people not helped by Prozac could be helped by effexor.

sirafefelov 28 Mar 2013

THANK YOU!(:

What is the difference between Wellbutrin and Effexor XR?

Dr. is changing me from Aplenxin 538 mg to effexor xr because of price?I have experienced some itching and rash, though not serious, with the ...

How do I get over my addiction to effexor?

I have taken this drug (75 mg) for 7 years. I started on Prozac in 1997 whenI had problems with job, husband etc. For some reason I just stayed on ...

Prozac and Nil sexual drive?

since starting Prozac at 10 mg a week ago, I have NO sexual drive. I have read that this is one that is known for lowering libido. Is this true? will ...

Bridging with Prozac?

I have been taking Prozac mg to lower my Effexor XR from 112.5 mg to zero. In about 10 days, I am now taking half of the 75 mg pill which is not 37.5 ...

Effexor XR - I have treatment resistant depression and have been on Effexor for quite some time.?

... Today I was prescribed 20Mg of Prozac to be taken with my Effexor. Has anyone been on this combo before? I would like to hear from anyone who ...