Difference between prozac and effexor?

Prozac is an SSRI and effexor is an SNRI. This means that people not helped by Prozac could be helped by effexor.

sirafefelov 28 Mar 2013

THANK YOU!(:

Anyone take prozac with effecxor for a few days to get off effexor? My doctor wants me to do that?

but I fear the withdrawal symptoms of effexor. My effexor used to work for me, but it has WRECKED my life!

What is the difference between Wellbutrin and Effexor XR?

Dr. is changing me from Aplenxin 538 mg to effexor xr because of price?I have experienced some itching and rash, though not serious, with the ...

Change from effexor to Prozac?

I've taken Prozac for years. Beginning of this year when I got hyper again I change doctor and went to the comb medication of lithium, ...

Switching from effexor to Prozac?

so doc decided to wean off Effexor and increase Prozac at the same time for anxiety and decrease withdrawl symptoms. any success stories out there?

Prozac and Nil sexual drive?

since starting Prozac at 10 mg a week ago, I have NO sexual drive. I have read that this is one that is known for lowering libido. Is this true? will ...