Difference between prozac and effexor?

Prozac is an SSRI and effexor is an SNRI. This means that people not helped by Prozac could be helped by effexor.

sirafefelov 28 Mar 2013

THANK YOU!(:

Bridging with Prozac?

I have been taking Prozac mg to lower my Effexor XR from 112.5 mg to zero. In about 10 days, I am now taking half of the 75 mg pill which is not 37.5 ...

Effexor XR - I have treatment resistant depression and have been on Effexor for quite some time.?

... Today I was prescribed 20Mg of Prozac to be taken with my Effexor. Has anyone been on this combo before? I would like to hear from anyone who ...

Switching from Effexor XR 112 to Prozac 20 mgs?

Hi, I was on Effexor XR 112 for 6 months, when I got back my anxiety symptoms. The Dr. upped it to 225 mgs, but my BP rose unbelievably, so I was ...

How long does it take to feel better on Prozac. Does Prozac take longer to work than other ssris?

I was on Effexor XR 112 mgs for 6 months, when I developed my anxiety again. The Dr. upped the Effexor but I got severe blood pressure. So he took me ...

Switching from effexor 75mg to Prozac 20mg anyone else have hcl withis for anxiety???

Was on effexor 75 mg for anxiety for 3 months hate the side effects! Doc told me to start Prozac ( fluoxetine) 20 mgs tomorrow, hoping it works, ...