Difference between prozac and effexor?

Prozac is an SSRI and effexor is an SNRI. This means that people not helped by Prozac could be helped by effexor.

sirafefelov 28 Mar 2013

THANK YOU!(:

How do I get over my addiction to effexor?

I have taken this drug (75 mg) for 7 years. I started on Prozac in 1997 whenI had problems with job, husband etc. For some reason I just stayed on ...

What are the chances that starting the Prozac will make me nauseated?

I am tapering off of Effexor and am really nauseated. I am scheduled to start the Prozac tommorrow, but I can't handle any more queeziness. The ...

Change from effexor to Prozac?

I've taken Prozac for years. Beginning of this year when I got hyper again I change doctor and went to the comb medication of lithium, ...

Switching from effexor to Prozac?

so doc decided to wean off Effexor and increase Prozac at the same time for anxiety and decrease withdrawl symptoms. any success stories out there?

Bridging with Prozac?

I have been taking Prozac mg to lower my Effexor XR from 112.5 mg to zero. In about 10 days, I am now taking half of the 75 mg pill which is not 37.5 ...