Difference between prozac and effexor?

Prozac is an SSRI and effexor is an SNRI. This means that people not helped by Prozac could be helped by effexor.

sirafefelov 28 Mar 2013

THANK YOU!(:

Have decreased Effexor from 150 mg to 75 mg. am weening off of it. my dr. has started me on Prozac?

... 20 mg to avoid side effects. I take the meds in the a.m. I have been falling asleep while trying to read the newspaper. could adding the Prozac ...

Effexor XR - I have treatment resistant depression and have been on Effexor for quite some time.?

... Today I was prescribed 20Mg of Prozac to be taken with my Effexor. Has anyone been on this combo before? I would like to hear from anyone who ...

What Switching from effexor 225mg to Prozac 60 then return to effexor can do?

Please can any one help me with this, I have been on effexor 225mg for 5 years and I was feeling good,after a month I start switching to prozac due ...

I am tapering off effexor xr 75 mgs to prozac to 20 mgs. I got another bout of anxiety and because?

... of my blood pressure rising with effexor increase i can no longer take While cross tapering i am on 75 mgs of effexor and 10 mgs prozac for five ...

Switching from Effexor XR 112 to Prozac 20 mgs?

Hi, I was on Effexor XR 112 for 6 months, when I got back my anxiety symptoms. The Dr. upped it to 225 mgs, but my BP rose unbelievably, so I was ...