Difference between prozac and effexor?

Prozac is an SSRI and effexor is an SNRI. This means that people not helped by Prozac could be helped by effexor.

sirafefelov 28 Mar 2013

Anyone take prozac with effecxor for a few days to get off effexor? My doctor wants me to do that?

but I fear the withdrawal symptoms of effexor. My effexor used to work for me, but it has WRECKED my life!

Change from effexor to Prozac?

I've taken Prozac for years. Beginning of this year when I got hyper again I change doctor and went to the comb medication of lithium, ...

Switching from effexor to Prozac?

so doc decided to wean off Effexor and increase Prozac at the same time for anxiety and decrease withdrawl symptoms. any success stories out there?

What Switching from effexor 225mg to Prozac 60 then return to effexor can do?

Please can any one help me with this, I have been on effexor 225mg for 5 years and I was feeling good,after a month I start switching to prozac due ...

I am tapering off effexor xr 75 mgs to prozac to 20 mgs. I got another bout of anxiety and because?

... of my blood pressure rising with effexor increase i can no longer take While cross tapering i am on 75 mgs of effexor and 10 mgs prozac for five ...