Difference between prozac and effexor?

Prozac is an SSRI and effexor is an SNRI. This means that people not helped by Prozac could be helped by effexor.

sirafefelov 28 Mar 2013

THANK YOU!(:

Bridging with Prozac?

I have been taking Prozac mg to lower my Effexor XR from 112.5 mg to zero. In about 10 days, I am now taking half of the 75 mg pill which is not 37.5 ...

Have decreased Effexor from 150 mg to 75 mg. am weening off of it. my dr. has started me on Prozac?

... 20 mg to avoid side effects. I take the meds in the a.m. I have been falling asleep while trying to read the newspaper. could adding the Prozac ...

What Switching from effexor 225mg to Prozac 60 then return to effexor can do?

Please can any one help me with this, I have been on effexor 225mg for 5 years and I was feeling good,after a month I start switching to prozac due ...

Switching from Effexor XR 112 to Prozac 20 mgs?

Hi, I was on Effexor XR 112 for 6 months, when I got back my anxiety symptoms. The Dr. upped it to 225 mgs, but my BP rose unbelievably, so I was ...

2 answers 6 days ago

How long does it take to feel better on Prozac. Does Prozac take longer to work than other ssris?

I was on Effexor XR 112 mgs for 6 months, when I developed my anxiety again. The Dr. upped the Effexor but I got severe blood pressure. So he took me ...

3 answers 4 days ago