Difference between prozac and effexor?

Prozac is an SSRI and effexor is an SNRI. This means that people not helped by Prozac could be helped by effexor.

sirafefelov 28 Mar 2013

THANK YOU!(:

Anyone take prozac with effecxor for a few days to get off effexor? My doctor wants me to do that?

but I fear the withdrawal symptoms of effexor. My effexor used to work for me, but it has WRECKED my life!

What is the difference between Wellbutrin and Effexor XR?

Dr. is changing me from Aplenxin 538 mg to effexor xr because of price?I have experienced some itching and rash, though not serious, with the ...

Change from effexor to Prozac?

I've taken Prozac for years. Beginning of this year when I got hyper again I change doctor and went to the comb medication of lithium, ...

Bridging with Prozac?

I have been taking Prozac mg to lower my Effexor XR from 112.5 mg to zero. In about 10 days, I am now taking half of the 75 mg pill which is not 37.5 ...

Effexor XR - I have treatment resistant depression and have been on Effexor for quite some time.?

... Today I was prescribed 20Mg of Prozac to be taken with my Effexor. Has anyone been on this combo before? I would like to hear from anyone who ...