Difference between prozac and effexor?

Prozac is an SSRI and effexor is an SNRI. This means that people not helped by Prozac could be helped by effexor.

sirafefelov 28 Mar 2013

THANK YOU!(:

Anyone take prozac with effecxor for a few days to get off effexor? My doctor wants me to do that?

but I fear the withdrawal symptoms of effexor. My effexor used to work for me, but it has WRECKED my life!

How do I get over my addiction to effexor?

I have taken this drug (75 mg) for 7 years. I started on Prozac in 1997 whenI had problems with job, husband etc. For some reason I just stayed on ...

What are the chances that starting the Prozac will make me nauseated?

I am tapering off of Effexor and am really nauseated. I am scheduled to start the Prozac tommorrow, but I can't handle any more queeziness. The ...

Bridging with Prozac?

I have been taking Prozac mg to lower my Effexor XR from 112.5 mg to zero. In about 10 days, I am now taking half of the 75 mg pill which is not 37.5 ...

Effexor XR - I have treatment resistant depression and have been on Effexor for quite some time.?

... Today I was prescribed 20Mg of Prozac to be taken with my Effexor. Has anyone been on this combo before? I would like to hear from anyone who ...