Difference between prozac and effexor?

Prozac is an SSRI and effexor is an SNRI. This means that people not helped by Prozac could be helped by effexor.

sirafefelov 28 Mar 2013

THANK YOU!(:

Change from effexor to Prozac?

I've taken Prozac for years. Beginning of this year when I got hyper again I change doctor and went to the comb medication of lithium, ...

Switching from effexor to Prozac?

so doc decided to wean off Effexor and increase Prozac at the same time for anxiety and decrease withdrawl symptoms. any success stories out there?

Bridging with Prozac?

I have been taking Prozac mg to lower my Effexor XR from 112.5 mg to zero. In about 10 days, I am now taking half of the 75 mg pill which is not 37.5 ...

Have decreased Effexor from 150 mg to 75 mg. am weening off of it. my dr. has started me on Prozac?

... 20 mg to avoid side effects. I take the meds in the a.m. I have been falling asleep while trying to read the newspaper. could adding the Prozac ...

How long does it take to feel better on Prozac. Does Prozac take longer to work than other ssris?

I was on Effexor XR 112 mgs for 6 months, when I developed my anxiety again. The Dr. upped the Effexor but I got severe blood pressure. So he took me ...