Difference between prozac and effexor?

Prozac is an SSRI and effexor is an SNRI. This means that people not helped by Prozac could be helped by effexor.

sirafefelov 28 Mar 2013

THANK YOU!(:

Anyone take prozac with effecxor for a few days to get off effexor? My doctor wants me to do that?

but I fear the withdrawal symptoms of effexor. My effexor used to work for me, but it has WRECKED my life!

How do I get over my addiction to effexor?

I have taken this drug (75 mg) for 7 years. I started on Prozac in 1997 whenI had problems with job, husband etc. For some reason I just stayed on ...

Prozac and Nil sexual drive?

since starting Prozac at 10 mg a week ago, I have NO sexual drive. I have read that this is one that is known for lowering libido. Is this true? will ...

Bridging with Prozac?

I have been taking Prozac mg to lower my Effexor XR from 112.5 mg to zero. In about 10 days, I am now taking half of the 75 mg pill which is not 37.5 ...

I am tapering off effexor xr 75 mgs to prozac to 20 mgs. I got another bout of anxiety and because?

... of my blood pressure rising with effexor increase i can no longer take While cross tapering i am on 75 mgs of effexor and 10 mgs prozac for five ...

1 answer 16 days ago