What is the difference between, percocet, endocet, morphine, hydacodone, oxycodone?

Might be easier to explain the similarities rather than the differences of these pain killers. All of these are narcotic opiate-based pain medicines derived from the opium poppy. The Enocet and Percocet also contain acetaminophen (Tylenol) mixed with oxycodone. Hydrocodone and oxycodone are man made versions of the alkaloids used to make the medicine while morphine is a "natural" version. Relative strength is determined by the dosage but the hydrocodone is the least while the morphine and oxycodone are the stronger.

Perco and Endo are the same. Oxy is the same as those without the acetaminophen. Hydrocodone is weaker than oxycodone and morphine is an opiate as well. Hope this helps.