What is difference between Metformin 500mg and Metformin HCL 500mg?

Nothing, the hydrochloride is just the rest of the chemical name.

Diabetes, Type 2 - I am 27 weeks pregnant. I have type two diabetes and am currently on novolin,?

... humulin and metformin combined. This is new for me to take all 3. I was wondering if anybody out there is doing the same. I'm scared of ...

Metformin hcl 500mg?

Ususally when my prescription is filled my Pharmacy gives me the Metformin HCL 500MG (ip175) round tablet. Recently I was mailed the Metformin HCL 93 ...

Metformin - how long does this take to work and do I need to take if forever?

Taking metformin hcl tab 500mg 2 times daily for low blood sugar when should i see a increse in my blood sugar how long do i have to contiune taking ...

Diabetes, Type 2 - I was diagnosed with diabetes type 2 and placed on metformin 500mg/day?

... But I hv heard that the recommended dose is 500mg. bd. Which is the correct one?

How do you get hepatitis from metformin?

I am taking 500mg a day of metformin for my high blood sugar