What is difference between Metformin 500mg and Metformin HCL 500mg?

Nothing, the hydrochloride is just the rest of the chemical name.

Diabetes, Type 2 - I am 27 weeks pregnant. I have type two diabetes and am currently on novolin,?

... humulin and metformin combined. This is new for me to take all 3. I was wondering if anybody out there is doing the same. I'm scared of ...

Metformin hcl 500mg?

Ususally when my prescription is filled my Pharmacy gives me the Metformin HCL 500MG (ip175) round tablet. Recently I was mailed the Metformin HCL 93 ...

I take 500mg of metformin iv been on it a month now iv been getting dizzy and lightheaded does?

... anyone elce get this im type 2 my last reading was 8 so doc put me on this med

What percentage of type two diabetes patients are prescribed Metformin HCl tablets?

I am trying to estimate the demand for Metformin HCl in the United States. I can find numbers on about how many patients use oral medications however ...