What is difference between Metformin 500mg and Metformin HCL 500mg?

Nothing, the hydrochloride is just the rest of the chemical name.

Metformin hcl 500mg?

Ususally when my prescription is filled my Pharmacy gives me the Metformin HCL 500MG (ip175) round tablet. Recently I was mailed the Metformin HCL 93 ...

Metformin - how long does this take to work and do I need to take if forever?

Taking metformin hcl tab 500mg 2 times daily for low blood sugar when should i see a increse in my blood sugar how long do i have to contiune taking ...

I take 500mg of metformin iv been on it a month now iv been getting dizzy and lightheaded does?

... anyone elce get this im type 2 my last reading was 8 so doc put me on this med

What percentage of type two diabetes patients are prescribed Metformin HCl tablets?

I am trying to estimate the demand for Metformin HCl in the United States. I can find numbers on about how many patients use oral medications however ...