What is difference between Metformin 500mg and Metformin HCL 500mg?

Nothing, the hydrochloride is just the rest of the chemical name.

Diabetes, Type 2 - I am 27 weeks pregnant. I have type two diabetes and am currently on novolin,?

... humulin and metformin combined. This is new for me to take all 3. I was wondering if anybody out there is doing the same. I'm scared of ...

Where can I find more info on Metformin,I started taking metformin 500mg extended release tablets f?

Where can I find more info on Metformin,I started taking metformin 500mg extended release tablets for type 2 diabetes about a month ago, once a day ...

Metformin - how long does this take to work and do I need to take if forever?

Taking metformin hcl tab 500mg 2 times daily for low blood sugar when should i see a increse in my blood sugar how long do i have to contiune taking ...

What percentage of type two diabetes patients are prescribed Metformin HCl tablets?

I am trying to estimate the demand for Metformin HCl in the United States. I can find numbers on about how many patients use oral medications however ...