What is difference between Metformin 500mg and Metformin HCL 500mg?

Nothing, the hydrochloride is just the rest of the chemical name.

Diabetes, Type 2 - I am 27 weeks pregnant. I have type two diabetes and am currently on novolin,?

... humulin and metformin combined. This is new for me to take all 3. I was wondering if anybody out there is doing the same. I'm scared of ...

Metformin hcl 500mg?

Ususally when my prescription is filled my Pharmacy gives me the Metformin HCL 500MG (ip175) round tablet. Recently I was mailed the Metformin HCL 93 ...

Diabetes, Type 2 - I was diagnosed with diabetes type 2 and placed on metformin 500mg/day?

... But I hv heard that the recommended dose is 500mg. bd. Which is the correct one?

What percentage of type two diabetes patients are prescribed Metformin HCl tablets?

I am trying to estimate the demand for Metformin HCl in the United States. I can find numbers on about how many patients use oral medications however ...

How do you get hepatitis from metformin?

I am taking 500mg a day of metformin for my high blood sugar