What is difference between Metformin 500mg and Metformin HCL 500mg?

Nothing, the hydrochloride is just the rest of the chemical name.

Where can I find more info on Metformin,I started taking metformin 500mg extended release tablets f?

Where can I find more info on Metformin,I started taking metformin 500mg extended release tablets for type 2 diabetes about a month ago, once a day ...

Metformin hcl 500mg?

Ususally when my prescription is filled my Pharmacy gives me the Metformin HCL 500MG (ip175) round tablet. Recently I was mailed the Metformin HCL 93 ...

I take 500mg of metformin iv been on it a month now iv been getting dizzy and lightheaded does?

... anyone elce get this im type 2 my last reading was 8 so doc put me on this med

Diabetes, Type 2 - I was diagnosed with diabetes type 2 and placed on metformin 500mg/day?

... But I hv heard that the recommended dose is 500mg. bd. Which is the correct one?