What is the difference between lovastatin and pravastatin?

There isn't a huge amount of difference. They are in the same family and do the same thing.

Will lovastatin or pravastatin be used as a replacement for simvastatin?

I would like to use either lovastatin or pravastatin instead of simvastatin due to the cost of simvastatin. I currently pay $153 for 90 day supply of ...

Pravastatin VS. Crestor - what are equivalent doses?

I was taking 10mg of Crestor PO daily. I recently switched to Pravastatin and the MD ordered 40mg PO daily. I was wondering if Pravastatin is really ...

My Doc just prescribed me lovastatin, should I take it or try a few diet changes first?

My total cholesterol is 204 and unsure if i should start taking lovastatin or try to control it myself with a few diet changes. Has anyone out there ...

Been on 4 different BP meds! Tired of this, what do I do? on Pravastatin 20mg, too?

Lisinpril 10 mg-cough Hydrocholorothiazide 25mg too high of BP. Atenolol 25 mg swell up. AmilorideHCL-HCTZ 5-50mg still high BP. Would like to be on ...