What is the difference between lovastatin and pravastatin?

There isn't a huge amount of difference. They are in the same family and do the same thing.

Pravastatin VS. Crestor - what are equivalent doses?

I was taking 10mg of Crestor PO daily. I recently switched to Pravastatin and the MD ordered 40mg PO daily. I was wondering if Pravastatin is really ...

My Doc just prescribed me lovastatin, should I take it or try a few diet changes first?

My total cholesterol is 204 and unsure if i should start taking lovastatin or try to control it myself with a few diet changes. Has anyone out there ...

Should you be taking 3 cholesterol meds at once. Lovastatin, Altorvastatin and Altoprev?

Mother-in-law is taking Lovastatin, Atorvastatin and Altoprev for high cholesterol. I am wondering if it is normal to take these three meds together ...

If I have aches and pains from taking several different statins will all statins affect me?

I have now taken 4 different statins, simvastatin, pravastatin, lovastatin and atorvastatin. They all caused me muscle and joint soreness, my hands ...