What is the difference between lovastatin and pravastatin?

There isn't a huge amount of difference. They are in the same family and do the same thing.

Will lovastatin or pravastatin be used as a replacement for simvastatin?

I would like to use either lovastatin or pravastatin instead of simvastatin due to the cost of simvastatin. I currently pay $153 for 90 day supply of ...

Been on 4 different BP meds! Tired of this, what do I do? on Pravastatin 20mg, too?

Lisinpril 10 mg-cough Hydrocholorothiazide 25mg too high of BP. Atenolol 25 mg swell up. AmilorideHCL-HCTZ 5-50mg still high BP. Would like to be on ...

Is there a difference between simvistatin & pravastatin?

My doc switched me to sim when he found my cholesterol was still high.

Should you be taking 3 cholesterol meds at once. Lovastatin, Altorvastatin and Altoprev?

Mother-in-law is taking Lovastatin, Atorvastatin and Altoprev for high cholesterol. I am wondering if it is normal to take these three meds together ...