What is difference between librium and xanax?

Gilesh,
I'm not sure what you're looking for so I'll give you some basic facts on both; if you need to know something more specific, let me know.
Librium is a benzo that is used to treat moderate to severe anxiety issues and to help patients suffering from acute alcohol withdrawl symptoms. It depresses the central nervous system. It can cause drowsiness and it does not work well if the patient smokes while taking the medication. If taken while the patient is continuing to drink alcohol, it can make the person physically ill. Librium is used sparingly because it can be highly addictive. Also, it can have a paradoxical effect on a patient, meaning that it can cause some people to become more anxious/nervous than they were before starting the med.