Difference between Fluoxetine hydrochloride and Fluoxetine?

There is absolutely no difference.Its just an index term for fluoxetine and all fluoxetine is HCL(Hydrochloride)

Hi again... I have been on fluoxetine for 16 days now for depression and anxiety issues. I have had?

... many of the side effects; nauseous, energy jolt, dry mouth, head pressure, fatigue and increased panic ( I think because of the side effects). I ...

Fluoxetine - Anyone have good experience s with 10mgs of fluoxatine for anxiety/panic?

Just curious, since I will be increasing my dose to 10mgs ( was on 5for two wks) also what wk did you feel a difference?

Hello! I have just been prescribed Prozac (fluxotine) for anxiety and am on it for 5 days now, but?

... am noticing my anxiety has in fact worsened for the time being. Is this quite normal or a sign that it will work/eventually improve? I will stick ...

Increased anxiety with first two weeks of fluoxetine?

I've gone on fluoxetine for my anxiety but my panic attacks have become virtually hourly and I'm struggling to cope , I have been taking ...

Depression, anxiety, what to do? Advice please!!?

Was on 300 mg bupropion XL (stopped April 28) was taking for depression Now on 40 mg fluoxetine (since March 23) am taking for anxiety/depression ...