Difference between Fluoxetine hydrochloride and Fluoxetine?

There is absolutely no difference.Its just an index term for fluoxetine and all fluoxetine is HCL(Hydrochloride)

Has anyone ever switched from paxil to fluoxetine and had worse symptoms of anxiety... my doc?

... switched me to fluoxetine after taking paxil for 10 years, just cold turkey no step down then change and I have been having all kinds of crazy ...

I'm taking Zoloft for panic attacks but it's not helping. What do you suggest?

Panic attack, anxiety & depression. Nothing seems to help. Got no one but my therapist and psychiatrist to talk about it. No one understands. ...

Can fluoxetine make panic attacks worse?

I have really bad panic attacks I even collapse off them been perscribed 20 mg fluoxetine but 2 scared to take them as heard can make panic attacks ...

Paxil users please help?

Looking for success stories for paxil I have PTSD anxiety depression and panic it is all severe I started 4 days ago after other meds haven't ...

Fluoxetine - Anyone have good experience s with 10mgs of fluoxatine for anxiety/panic?

Just curious, since I will be increasing my dose to 10mgs ( was on 5for two wks) also what wk did you feel a difference?