Difference between Fluoxetine hydrochloride and Fluoxetine?

There is absolutely no difference.Its just an index term for fluoxetine and all fluoxetine is HCL(Hydrochloride)

Has anyone ever switched from paxil to fluoxetine and had worse symptoms of anxiety... my doc?

... switched me to fluoxetine after taking paxil for 10 years, just cold turkey no step down then change and I have been having all kinds of crazy ...

Can fluoxetine make panic attacks worse?

I have really bad panic attacks I even collapse off them been perscribed 20 mg fluoxetine but 2 scared to take them as heard can make panic attacks ...

Hello! I have just been prescribed Prozac (fluxotine) for anxiety and am on it for 5 days now, but?

... am noticing my anxiety has in fact worsened for the time being. Is this quite normal or a sign that it will work/eventually improve? I will stick ...

Anti depressants?

what will happen if you take 20mg fluoxetine (prozac) together with 20mg citolpram?

Increased anxiety with first two weeks of fluoxetine?

I've gone on fluoxetine for my anxiety but my panic attacks have become virtually hourly and I'm struggling to cope , I have been taking ...