Difference between Fluoxetine hydrochloride and Fluoxetine?

There is absolutely no difference.Its just an index term for fluoxetine and all fluoxetine is HCL(Hydrochloride)

I'm taking Zoloft for panic attacks but it's not helping. What do you suggest?

Panic attack, anxiety & depression. Nothing seems to help. Got no one but my therapist and psychiatrist to talk about it. No one understands. ...

55 yrs old & tired all the time, no energy, stopping fluoxetine hoping it will make a difference?

I work full time with lots of stress. i started taking this rx because of anxiety, chest pains, etc. i work for a pharmacy but do not want to talk to ...

Hi again... I have been on fluoxetine for 16 days now for depression and anxiety issues. I have had?

... many of the side effects; nauseous, energy jolt, dry mouth, head pressure, fatigue and increased panic ( I think because of the side effects). I ...

Fluoxetine, do you just keep going up and up and up?

I've had more than one friend on Fluoxetine tell me that they had to keep going up and up and up until one day they just "maxed out" ...

I have been on Fluoxetine 40 mg (Prozac) from the same manufacturer for almost 8 weeks with great?

... success. My July refill was from another manufacturer. I took it like normal thinking nothing of it. In about 3 days, I started feeling ...