Difference between Fluoxetine hydrochloride and Fluoxetine?

There is absolutely no difference.Its just an index term for fluoxetine and all fluoxetine is HCL(Hydrochloride)

I'm taking Zoloft for panic attacks but it's not helping. What do you suggest?

Panic attack, anxiety & depression. Nothing seems to help. Got no one but my therapist and psychiatrist to talk about it. No one understands. ...

Hi again... I have been on fluoxetine for 16 days now for depression and anxiety issues. I have had?

... many of the side effects; nauseous, energy jolt, dry mouth, head pressure, fatigue and increased panic ( I think because of the side effects). I ...

Can fluoxetine make panic attacks worse?

I have really bad panic attacks I even collapse off them been perscribed 20 mg fluoxetine but 2 scared to take them as heard can make panic attacks ...

Fluoxetine - Anyone have good experience s with 10mgs of fluoxatine for anxiety/panic?

Just curious, since I will be increasing my dose to 10mgs ( was on 5for two wks) also what wk did you feel a difference?