Difference between Fluoxetine hydrochloride and Fluoxetine?

There is absolutely no difference.Its just an index term for fluoxetine and all fluoxetine is HCL(Hydrochloride)

Has anyone ever switched from paxil to fluoxetine and had worse symptoms of anxiety... my doc?

... switched me to fluoxetine after taking paxil for 10 years, just cold turkey no step down then change and I have been having all kinds of crazy ...

I'm taking Zoloft for panic attacks but it's not helping. What do you suggest?

Panic attack, anxiety & depression. Nothing seems to help. Got no one but my therapist and psychiatrist to talk about it. No one understands. ...

Hello! I have just been prescribed Prozac (fluxotine) for anxiety and am on it for 5 days now, but?

... am noticing my anxiety has in fact worsened for the time being. Is this quite normal or a sign that it will work/eventually improve? I will stick ...

Increased anxiety with first two weeks of fluoxetine?

I've gone on fluoxetine for my anxiety but my panic attacks have become virtually hourly and I'm struggling to cope , I have been taking ...