Difference between Fluoxetine hydrochloride and Fluoxetine?

There is absolutely no difference.Its just an index term for fluoxetine and all fluoxetine is HCL(Hydrochloride)

Has anyone ever switched from paxil to fluoxetine and had worse symptoms of anxiety... my doc?

... switched me to fluoxetine after taking paxil for 10 years, just cold turkey no step down then change and I have been having all kinds of crazy ...

55 yrs old & tired all the time, no energy, stopping fluoxetine hoping it will make a difference?

I work full time with lots of stress. i started taking this rx because of anxiety, chest pains, etc. i work for a pharmacy but do not want to talk to ...

Can fluoxetine make panic attacks worse?

I have really bad panic attacks I even collapse off them been perscribed 20 mg fluoxetine but 2 scared to take them as heard can make panic attacks ...

I have been on Fluoxetine 40 mg (Prozac) from the same manufacturer for almost 8 weeks with great?

... success. My July refill was from another manufacturer. I took it like normal thinking nothing of it. In about 3 days, I started feeling ...

Fluoxetine - Anyone have good experience s with 10mgs of fluoxatine for anxiety/panic?

Just curious, since I will be increasing my dose to 10mgs ( was on 5for two wks) also what wk did you feel a difference?