Difference between Fluoxetine hydrochloride and Fluoxetine?

There is absolutely no difference.Its just an index term for fluoxetine and all fluoxetine is HCL(Hydrochloride)

Has anyone ever switched from paxil to fluoxetine and had worse symptoms of anxiety... my doc?

... switched me to fluoxetine after taking paxil for 10 years, just cold turkey no step down then change and I have been having all kinds of crazy ...

Fluoxetine, do you just keep going up and up and up?

I've had more than one friend on Fluoxetine tell me that they had to keep going up and up and up until one day they just "maxed out" ...

I have been on Fluoxetine 40 mg (Prozac) from the same manufacturer for almost 8 weeks with great?

... success. My July refill was from another manufacturer. I took it like normal thinking nothing of it. In about 3 days, I started feeling ...

Paxil users please help?

Looking for success stories for paxil I have PTSD anxiety depression and panic it is all severe I started 4 days ago after other meds haven't ...