Difference between Fluoxetine hydrochloride and Fluoxetine?

There is absolutely no difference.Its just an index term for fluoxetine and all fluoxetine is HCL(Hydrochloride)

Has anyone ever switched from paxil to fluoxetine and had worse symptoms of anxiety... my doc?

... switched me to fluoxetine after taking paxil for 10 years, just cold turkey no step down then change and I have been having all kinds of crazy ...

Hi again... I have been on fluoxetine for 16 days now for depression and anxiety issues. I have had?

... many of the side effects; nauseous, energy jolt, dry mouth, head pressure, fatigue and increased panic ( I think because of the side effects). I ...

Can fluoxetine make panic attacks worse?

I have really bad panic attacks I even collapse off them been perscribed 20 mg fluoxetine but 2 scared to take them as heard can make panic attacks ...

Fluoxetine, do you just keep going up and up and up?

I've had more than one friend on Fluoxetine tell me that they had to keep going up and up and up until one day they just "maxed out" ...

Paxil users please help?

Looking for success stories for paxil I have PTSD anxiety depression and panic it is all severe I started 4 days ago after other meds haven't ...