Difference between Fluoxetine hydrochloride and Fluoxetine?

There is absolutely no difference.Its just an index term for fluoxetine and all fluoxetine is HCL(Hydrochloride)

Can fluoxetine make panic attacks worse?

I have really bad panic attacks I even collapse off them been perscribed 20 mg fluoxetine but 2 scared to take them as heard can make panic attacks ...

Hello! I have just been prescribed Prozac (fluxotine) for anxiety and am on it for 5 days now, but?

... am noticing my anxiety has in fact worsened for the time being. Is this quite normal or a sign that it will work/eventually improve? I will stick ...

Anti depressants?

what will happen if you take 20mg fluoxetine (prozac) together with 20mg citolpram?

Seeking help from anyone who takes Saphris (Asenapine) and Prozac/Lovan (Fluoxetine) together?

Is anyone taking Fluoxetine and Saphris together for Anxiety, depression or bipolar? I was on 30mg of Fluoxetine and started on 5mg of Saphris ...

Depression, anxiety, what to do? Advice please!!?

Was on 300 mg bupropion XL (stopped April 28) was taking for depression Now on 40 mg fluoxetine (since March 23) am taking for anxiety/depression ...