Difference between Fluoxetine hydrochloride and Fluoxetine?

There is absolutely no difference.Its just an index term for fluoxetine and all fluoxetine is HCL(Hydrochloride)

55 yrs old & tired all the time, no energy, stopping fluoxetine hoping it will make a difference?

I work full time with lots of stress. i started taking this rx because of anxiety, chest pains, etc. i work for a pharmacy but do not want to talk to ...

Hi again... I have been on fluoxetine for 16 days now for depression and anxiety issues. I have had?

... many of the side effects; nauseous, energy jolt, dry mouth, head pressure, fatigue and increased panic ( I think because of the side effects). I ...

Can fluoxetine make panic attacks worse?

I have really bad panic attacks I even collapse off them been perscribed 20 mg fluoxetine but 2 scared to take them as heard can make panic attacks ...

I have been on Fluoxetine 40 mg (Prozac) from the same manufacturer for almost 8 weeks with great?

... success. My July refill was from another manufacturer. I took it like normal thinking nothing of it. In about 3 days, I started feeling ...

Paxil users please help?

Looking for success stories for paxil I have PTSD anxiety depression and panic it is all severe I started 4 days ago after other meds haven't ...