Difference between Fluoxetine hydrochloride and Fluoxetine?

There is absolutely no difference.Its just an index term for fluoxetine and all fluoxetine is HCL(Hydrochloride)

Hi again... I have been on fluoxetine for 16 days now for depression and anxiety issues. I have had?

... many of the side effects; nauseous, energy jolt, dry mouth, head pressure, fatigue and increased panic ( I think because of the side effects). I ...

Fluoxetine - Anyone have good experience s with 10mgs of fluoxatine for anxiety/panic?

Just curious, since I will be increasing my dose to 10mgs ( was on 5for two wks) also what wk did you feel a difference?

Hello! I have just been prescribed Prozac (fluxotine) for anxiety and am on it for 5 days now, but?

... am noticing my anxiety has in fact worsened for the time being. Is this quite normal or a sign that it will work/eventually improve? I will stick ...

Seeking help from anyone who takes Saphris (Asenapine) and Prozac/Lovan (Fluoxetine) together?

Is anyone taking Fluoxetine and Saphris together for Anxiety, depression or bipolar? I was on 30mg of Fluoxetine and started on 5mg of Saphris ...