Difference between Fluoxetine hydrochloride and Fluoxetine?

There is absolutely no difference.Its just an index term for fluoxetine and all fluoxetine is HCL(Hydrochloride)

Hi again... I have been on fluoxetine for 16 days now for depression and anxiety issues. I have had?

... many of the side effects; nauseous, energy jolt, dry mouth, head pressure, fatigue and increased panic ( I think because of the side effects). I ...

Can fluoxetine make panic attacks worse?

I have really bad panic attacks I even collapse off them been perscribed 20 mg fluoxetine but 2 scared to take them as heard can make panic attacks ...

Fluoxetine, do you just keep going up and up and up?

I've had more than one friend on Fluoxetine tell me that they had to keep going up and up and up until one day they just "maxed out" ...

Hello! I have just been prescribed Prozac (fluxotine) for anxiety and am on it for 5 days now, but?

... am noticing my anxiety has in fact worsened for the time being. Is this quite normal or a sign that it will work/eventually improve? I will stick ...

Anti depressants?

what will happen if you take 20mg fluoxetine (prozac) together with 20mg citolpram?