Whats the differ between oxycontin op 15 & oxycodone 15?

Oxycontin OP 15 is a slow release formula of this medication while oxycodone 15 is the immediate release formula.

dhwilson58 12 Feb 2013

That's the only difference that I know of.

I've been taking percocet and oxycontin for chronic inoperable rotocuff tear for a couple years.?

... Last month, i switched to oxycodone 15mg 6x/day.. as the new oxycontin OP plastic pills were ineffective and concerns over tylenol in the ...

What is better when you have a prolonged Que-T? Methadone or Suboxone for pain management?

I was in a horrible car accident and I didn't want to go on heavy narcotics such as, Oxycontin and Oxycodone. However I had to manage my chronic ...

Wanted to share this article with you all?

Some chronic pain patients, particularly in Florida, are finding it difficult to fill their oxycodone prescriptions at their local pharmacies. ...

In a UA, does it separate percocets from oxycontin or would they come back the same?

I know the difference between hydrocodone and oxycodone, but is percocet and oxycontin the same in a UA?

Oxycontin as a 12 hour pain releaver?

Years ago when I first was treated for chronic severe pain, I was given Oxycontin and Vioxx to reduce pain and inflammation and it was great, I was ...