Whats the differ between oxycontin op 15 & oxycodone 15?

Oxycontin OP 15 is a slow release formula of this medication while oxycodone 15 is the immediate release formula.

dhwilson58 12 Feb 2013

That's the only difference that I know of.

Acetaminophen/Oxycodone - what is considered a high dose of oxycontin for chronic pain?

I have been in 3 auto accidents and suffer w/ chronic back pain. Sometimes I feel like I am just taking up space cause I can't work, I take 4 ...

I've been taking percocet and oxycontin for chronic inoperable rotocuff tear for a couple years.?

... Last month, i switched to oxycodone 15mg 6x/day.. as the new oxycontin OP plastic pills were ineffective and concerns over tylenol in the ...

I have had chronic neck and back pain with severe osteoarthritis forever?

I have tried every pain med available. I hate the new oxycontin, it doesn't work. My doc refuses to give me more than 120 15 mg of oxycodone. He ...

In a UA, does it separate percocets from oxycontin or would they come back the same?

I know the difference between hydrocodone and oxycodone, but is percocet and oxycontin the same in a UA?

Oxycontin as a 12 hour pain releaver?

Years ago when I first was treated for chronic severe pain, I was given Oxycontin and Vioxx to reduce pain and inflammation and it was great, I was ...