Whats the differ between oxycontin op 15 & oxycodone 15?

Oxycontin OP 15 is a slow release formula of this medication while oxycodone 15 is the immediate release formula.

dhwilson58 12 Feb 2013

That's the only difference that I know of.

Acetaminophen/Oxycodone - what is considered a high dose of oxycontin for chronic pain?

I have been in 3 auto accidents and suffer w/ chronic back pain. Sometimes I feel like I am just taking up space cause I can't work, I take 4 ...

What is better when you have a prolonged Que-T? Methadone or Suboxone for pain management?

I was in a horrible car accident and I didn't want to go on heavy narcotics such as, Oxycontin and Oxycodone. However I had to manage my chronic ...

Takeing oxycodone with ms contin?

I am a patient at pain management and i had my perscription changed from oxycontin to ms contin and i also take 30 mg oxycodone for breakthrough ...

In a UA, does it separate percocets from oxycontin or would they come back the same?

I know the difference between hydrocodone and oxycodone, but is percocet and oxycontin the same in a UA?

How do I convince my pm doc that I need something for my chronic fatigue?

I have fibromyalgia, CFS, trigeminal neuralgia, spinal stenosis, and chronic pain. I take Oxycontin & oxycodone for the pain. I've been ...