Whats the differ between oxycontin op 15 & oxycodone 15?

Oxycontin OP 15 is a slow release formula of this medication while oxycodone 15 is the immediate release formula.

dhwilson58 12 Feb 2013

That's the only difference that I know of.

I've been taking percocet and oxycontin for chronic inoperable rotocuff tear for a couple years.?

... Last month, i switched to oxycodone 15mg 6x/day.. as the new oxycontin OP plastic pills were ineffective and concerns over tylenol in the ...

OxyContin - My Mother is a chronic pain patient, under the care of a pain mgmt Dr. Last month he?

... changed her from Norco 10's to Oxycodone 20, and over the past 3 weeks apparently it has built up in her system. She has only been taking 3 ...

I have had chronic neck and back pain with severe osteoarthritis forever?

I have tried every pain med available. I hate the new oxycontin, it doesn't work. My doc refuses to give me more than 120 15 mg of oxycodone. He ...

How do I convince my pm doc that I need something for my chronic fatigue?

I have fibromyalgia, CFS, trigeminal neuralgia, spinal stenosis, and chronic pain. I take Oxycontin & oxycodone for the pain. I've been ...

Silenor - Is it safe to take with chronic pain medication oxycodone?

OxyContin 80mg cr every 12 hours