Whats the differ between oxycontin op 15 & oxycodone 15?

Oxycontin OP 15 is a slow release formula of this medication while oxycodone 15 is the immediate release formula.

dhwilson58 12 Feb 2013

That's the only difference that I know of.

I've been taking percocet and oxycontin for chronic inoperable rotocuff tear for a couple years.?

... Last month, i switched to oxycodone 15mg 6x/day.. as the new oxycontin OP plastic pills were ineffective and concerns over tylenol in the ...

Takeing oxycodone with ms contin?

I am a patient at pain management and i had my perscription changed from oxycontin to ms contin and i also take 30 mg oxycodone for breakthrough ...

I have had chronic neck and back pain with severe osteoarthritis forever?

I have tried every pain med available. I hate the new oxycontin, it doesn't work. My doc refuses to give me more than 120 15 mg of oxycodone. He ...

Wanted to share this article with you all?

Some chronic pain patients, particularly in Florida, are finding it difficult to fill their oxycodone prescriptions at their local pharmacies. ...

In a UA, does it separate percocets from oxycontin or would they come back the same?

I know the difference between hydrocodone and oxycodone, but is percocet and oxycontin the same in a UA?