Whats the differ between oxycontin op 15 & oxycodone 15?

Oxycontin OP 15 is a slow release formula of this medication while oxycodone 15 is the immediate release formula.

dhwilson58 12 Feb 2013

That's the only difference that I know of.

Acetaminophen/Oxycodone - what is considered a high dose of oxycontin for chronic pain?

I have been in 3 auto accidents and suffer w/ chronic back pain. Sometimes I feel like I am just taking up space cause I can't work, I take 4 ...

OxyContin - My Mother is a chronic pain patient, under the care of a pain mgmt Dr. Last month he?

... changed her from Norco 10's to Oxycodone 20, and over the past 3 weeks apparently it has built up in her system. She has only been taking 3 ...

What is better when you have a prolonged Que-T? Methadone or Suboxone for pain management?

I was in a horrible car accident and I didn't want to go on heavy narcotics such as, Oxycontin and Oxycodone. However I had to manage my chronic ...

I have had chronic neck and back pain with severe osteoarthritis forever?

I have tried every pain med available. I hate the new oxycontin, it doesn't work. My doc refuses to give me more than 120 15 mg of oxycodone. He ...

How do I convince my pm doc that I need something for my chronic fatigue?

I have fibromyalgia, CFS, trigeminal neuralgia, spinal stenosis, and chronic pain. I take Oxycontin & oxycodone for the pain. I've been ...