Whats the differ between oxycontin op 15 & oxycodone 15?

Oxycontin OP 15 is a slow release formula of this medication while oxycodone 15 is the immediate release formula.

dhwilson58 12 Feb 2013

That's the only difference that I know of.

Acetaminophen/Oxycodone - what is considered a high dose of oxycontin for chronic pain?

I have been in 3 auto accidents and suffer w/ chronic back pain. Sometimes I feel like I am just taking up space cause I can't work, I take 4 ...

OxyContin - My Mother is a chronic pain patient, under the care of a pain mgmt Dr. Last month he?

... changed her from Norco 10's to Oxycodone 20, and over the past 3 weeks apparently it has built up in her system. She has only been taking 3 ...

Wanted to share this article with you all?

Some chronic pain patients, particularly in Florida, are finding it difficult to fill their oxycodone prescriptions at their local pharmacies. ...

How do I convince my pm doc that I need something for my chronic fatigue?

I have fibromyalgia, CFS, trigeminal neuralgia, spinal stenosis, and chronic pain. I take Oxycontin & oxycodone for the pain. I've been ...

Oxycontin as a 12 hour pain releaver?

Years ago when I first was treated for chronic severe pain, I was given Oxycontin and Vioxx to reduce pain and inflammation and it was great, I was ...