Whats the differ between oxycontin op 15 & oxycodone 15?

Oxycontin OP 15 is a slow release formula of this medication while oxycodone 15 is the immediate release formula.

dhwilson58 12 Feb 2013

That's the only difference that I know of.

I've been taking percocet and oxycontin for chronic inoperable rotocuff tear for a couple years.?

... Last month, i switched to oxycodone 15mg 6x/day.. as the new oxycontin OP plastic pills were ineffective and concerns over tylenol in the ...

OxyContin - My Mother is a chronic pain patient, under the care of a pain mgmt Dr. Last month he?

... changed her from Norco 10's to Oxycodone 20, and over the past 3 weeks apparently it has built up in her system. She has only been taking 3 ...

How do I talk to my new Dr?

Hi Everyone I have a question on How should I talk to my new pain spec Dr. I was on 210 mg of oxycodone.And now I take 3-40mg of oxycontin and 3 -10 ...

How do I convince my pm doc that I need something for my chronic fatigue?

I have fibromyalgia, CFS, trigeminal neuralgia, spinal stenosis, and chronic pain. I take Oxycontin & oxycodone for the pain. I've been ...

Oxycontin as a 12 hour pain releaver?

Years ago when I first was treated for chronic severe pain, I was given Oxycontin and Vioxx to reduce pain and inflammation and it was great, I was ...