Whats the differ between oxycontin op 15 & oxycodone 15?

Oxycontin OP 15 is a slow release formula of this medication while oxycodone 15 is the immediate release formula.

dhwilson58 12 Feb 2013

That's the only difference that I know of.

I've been taking percocet and oxycontin for chronic inoperable rotocuff tear for a couple years.?

... Last month, i switched to oxycodone 15mg 6x/day.. as the new oxycontin OP plastic pills were ineffective and concerns over tylenol in the ...

What is better when you have a prolonged Que-T? Methadone or Suboxone for pain management?

I was in a horrible car accident and I didn't want to go on heavy narcotics such as, Oxycontin and Oxycodone. However I had to manage my chronic ...

Takeing oxycodone with ms contin?

I am a patient at pain management and i had my perscription changed from oxycontin to ms contin and i also take 30 mg oxycodone for breakthrough ...

How do I convince my pm doc that I need something for my chronic fatigue?

I have fibromyalgia, CFS, trigeminal neuralgia, spinal stenosis, and chronic pain. I take Oxycontin & oxycodone for the pain. I've been ...

Oxycontin as a 12 hour pain releaver?

Years ago when I first was treated for chronic severe pain, I was given Oxycontin and Vioxx to reduce pain and inflammation and it was great, I was ...