Did Purdue make Oxycontin 160 mg in new crush resistant OP formula?

From what Ive heard, they dont make the 160mg pill at all anymore. However, if they did still make it, I can guarantee it would be switched to the crush resistant form.

buggz16 20 Nov 2011

this is true, 160 mg is no longer being manufactured, and will all be switched to the new OP abuse resistant version. because of new FDA law any oxycontin/oxycodone generics will all be switched to the OP and will exceed no more than 80 mg a pill

He's right, they discontinued making the 160 mg & it too would of been remade into the op version.