Is diclofenac a controlled substance?

No, diclofenac is not a controlled substance.

http://www.drugs.com/diclofenac.html

It is a non steroidal anti-inflammatory drug. It is not a controlled substance.

What schedule is amtitriptyline?

What drug schedule is amtitriptyline on? I was arrested when I was pulled over and had an amtitriptyline pill on the floorboard of my car. I was ...

Why isquinine a controlled substance? I have bad leg cramps and can't get a prescription?

why is quinine a controlled substance?

Will ONDANSETRON make the person that is takinig it test positive for a controlled substance?

Will ONDANSETRON show up as a controlled substance like THC in a urine test? Is it gonna make the person taking this drug test positive for anything ...

Is buspar considered a controlled substance?

Is buspar a controlled substance? Is there a bad withdrawal with this medication?

Is lamictal a narcotic, controlled substance or even an opiate?

I was perscribed lamictal 100mg for my severe bipolor mood swings. It helps really, but I jus want to know what catagorey lamical falls under as like ...