Is diclofenac a controlled substance?

No, diclofenac is not a controlled substance.

http://www.drugs.com/diclofenac.html

It is a non steroidal anti-inflammatory drug. It is not a controlled substance.

I have read some stuff on this drug because I just started taking it today which is 10-14-09 and i?

wanna know more about it and from what i read people have been saying that its a controlled substance? And that worries me a little. One getting in ...

What schedule is amtitriptyline?

What drug schedule is amtitriptyline on? I was arrested when I was pulled over and had an amtitriptyline pill on the floorboard of my car. I was ...

Why isquinine a controlled substance? I have bad leg cramps and can't get a prescription?

why is quinine a controlled substance?

Is lamictal a narcotic, controlled substance or even an opiate?

I was perscribed lamictal 100mg for my severe bipolor mood swings. It helps really, but I jus want to know what catagorey lamical falls under as like ...

Propoxyphene - is this drug a controlled substance and what schedule is it?

is propoxyphene a controlled substance in the united states and if so what schedule is it under?