Is diclofenac a controlled substance?

No, diclofenac is not a controlled substance.

http://www.drugs.com/diclofenac.html

It is a non steroidal anti-inflammatory drug. It is not a controlled substance.

I have read some stuff on this drug because I just started taking it today which is 10-14-09 and i?

wanna know more about it and from what i read people have been saying that its a controlled substance? And that worries me a little. One getting in ...

What schedule is amtitriptyline?

What drug schedule is amtitriptyline on? I was arrested when I was pulled over and had an amtitriptyline pill on the floorboard of my car. I was ...

Why isquinine a controlled substance? I have bad leg cramps and can't get a prescription?

why is quinine a controlled substance?

Will ONDANSETRON make the person that is takinig it test positive for a controlled substance?

Will ONDANSETRON show up as a controlled substance like THC in a urine test? Is it gonna make the person taking this drug test positive for anything ...

Is cyclobenzaprine a controlled substance and where can I get that info?

please need any info i can get for my 16 year old son, being charge with a controlled substace for 2 of these pills could get years for it