Is diclofenac a controlled substance?

It is a non steroidal anti-inflammatory drug. It is not a controlled substance.

No, diclofenac is not a controlled substance.

http://www.drugs.com/diclofenac.html

I have read some stuff on this drug because I just started taking it today which is 10-14-09 and i?

wanna know more about it and from what i read people have been saying that its a controlled substance? And that worries me a little. One getting in ...

Why isquinine a controlled substance? I have bad leg cramps and can't get a prescription?

why is quinine a controlled substance?

Will ONDANSETRON make the person that is takinig it test positive for a controlled substance?

Will ONDANSETRON show up as a controlled substance like THC in a urine test? Is it gonna make the person taking this drug test positive for anything ...

Atropine/Diphenoxylate - Why is lomotil a controlled substance?

I was taking subutex and was decreased down from that to lomotil. Now why is lomotil a controlled substance and why was I given it when my tolerance ...

Is Nuvigil a controlled substance?

I looked up a list of Controlled II Substances and Nuvigil was not listed. Is it a controlled substance?