Diamox for 2 days and have tingling, confusion, lethargy, exhaustion and low fever(100.4).Normal?

I did find information on this drug and thought this is what you are looking for.

What is the most important information I should know about Diamox (acetazolamide)?
Call your doctor immediately if you experience a sore throat, fever, unusual bleeding or bruising, tingling or tremors in your hands or feet, pain in your side or groin, or a rash. These symptoms could be early signs of a serious side effect.

Use caution when driving, operating machinery, or performing other hazardous activities. Acetazolamide may cause dizziness or drowsiness. If you experience dizziness or drowsiness, avoid these activities. Avoid prolonged exposure to sunlight. Acetazolamide may increase the sensitivity of your skin to sunlight. Use a sunscreen and wear protective clothing when exposure to the sun is unavoidable.

http://www.drugs.com/mtm/diamox.html

Those side effects are normal for Diamox. You may also find that you have extreme alteration in taste, changes in your bowel movements or urination, and other side effects. If you are having terrible side effects that don't ease dramatically after a short time period, you can ask your doctor to change your medication. For a very long time, Diamox was the only drug that doctors had available to them that worked for certain conditions. However, there are other drugs on the market now without such serious side effects (Topamax, for one) that offer good outcomes without such debilitating side effects for you.