Diabetic Neuropathy - Has anyone tried Neuropathy Support Formula ?

Could you give a few more details, please, I also do have diabetic neuropathy, thanks.

I have been taking the Neuropathy Support Formula for approx 3 months. My feet have been partially numb for about 10 years. I do not have diabetes. After about a month the pain surrounding the numbness was much worse but as time went on the numbness is almost gone. I can once again feel all of my foot. I think the increase in pain was due the feeling coming back into the foot. After 3 months I no longer take Nueronton for pain and my feet are feeling much better every week. I think he formula works great.

I have peripheral neuropathy very bad in feet past my ankles and fingers. I checked out that formula if you look at all the ingredients,lot of B vitamins- B12,B6,B1 And a few others.I've boosted my intake of these vitamins 24/7(since I can't sleep cause of the pain),but I did'nt try this formula yet. 3 months on this boost of all those ingredents and not much better. The cost of all the vitamins is more than twice the cost of the formula. Might be worth a try. I think I am going to.I've been on gabapetin at 900 mg a day and still the pain .I've seen some people taking up to 2700 mg a day with improved results., but expensive w/o insurance. Despurate,Treeves1

I was taking Garbapentin for nueropathy for a few years with no results. I started taking the Nueropathy Suport formula and my feet started tingling really bad. After approxmately 2 months the tingling stopped and my feet do not hurt like they used to. They are still numb where the damage has been done but they do not tingle and hurt anymore. I no longer take the medication.

Hello, I am my husband's full time care giver and best friend. He will never be in a nursing home as long as I live!

My husband is type 2 diabetic and has proximal diabetic neuropathy. With in one month he went from walking to legs giving way and falling, to using a cane, to using a walker and now uses a wheelchair. He spends most of his time in bed and in pain almost constantly. He went from a 6'2" healthy looking 65yr old of 198lbs man to looking like an old man of 80 and weighing only 140lbs! His muscles and fat have been attacked by the diabetes and he has horrible pain from his lower back and hip on the right leg. That leg is almost totally useless to him, just drags and will not hold him up!

He is taken prescribed pain meds every 4 hours plus 3000 to 4000iu EPO every time he takes pain med. The EPO helps helps greatly with the pain. He also takes 5000 mg B12 3 X a day and 200mg Alpha Lipoic Acid 2 X a day.

I am a 66 year old male. I have had peripheral neuropathy for over 7 years. I tried gabapentin, and all the other presciption drugs over the years with NO Relief. My feet and legs hurt 24/7. I could not get relief and laid in bed at night crying untill I fell asleep from exhaustion. I finally ordered neuropathy support formula !! I was desperate, the only relief I ever got was from HIGH Doses of OxyCodone. Thank You God, after just three weeks my pain has been reduced at least 70%. I take the recommended dose twice a day with a small dose of my oxycodone and my life has changed.