Desoximetasone - will it treat ringworm?

No, desoximetasone will not treat ringworm, which is a fungal infection. You will need an anti-fungal medicine. Sometimes you may need an oral antifungal ... depending on the area the infection is covering.

Desoximetasone is a topical (for the skin) steroid. It reduces the actions of chemicals in the body that cause inflammation, redness, and swelling.

Desoximetasone topical is used treat to the inflammation and itching caused by a number of skin conditions such as allergic reactions, eczema, and psoriasis.