Is desmoxan used to help stop smoking?

Hello Ruth. Yes Desmoxan is used to help you quit smoking. Good luck!

Bupropion to quit smoking Hi Im new here and was wondering is anyone else taking or have you?

... taken bupropion sr 150mg to quit smoking? I was wondering how long you have to take it before you try to stop smoking and also is welbutrin ...

Required to stop smoking?

i need to have surgery and my surgeon will not perform the surgeries unless I quit smoking in which I will also be nicotine tested. My problem, I ...

How can I motivate someone to stop smoking?

He smokes several packs a day. has chantix, but say he's not motivated to stop smoking just yet how can i help?

I need someone to support me so I can stop smoking. Is there anyone willing to be a sponsor for me?

I am 46 an have been smoking since I was 14. I am smoking a pack an a half right now. I just keep smoking more. My worst times are sitting here at ...