Is desmoxan used to help stop smoking?

Hello Ruth. Yes Desmoxan is used to help you quit smoking. Good luck!

Required to stop smoking?

i need to have surgery and my surgeon will not perform the surgeries unless I quit smoking in which I will also be nicotine tested. My problem, I ...

How can I motivate someone to stop smoking?

He smokes several packs a day. has chantix, but say he's not motivated to stop smoking just yet how can i help?

I need someone to support me so I can stop smoking. Is there anyone willing to be a sponsor for me?

I am 46 an have been smoking since I was 14. I am smoking a pack an a half right now. I just keep smoking more. My worst times are sitting here at ...

Wellbutrin SR and smoking?

My Dr. put me on this medication to stop smoking and also my husband we have been taking this since October 22, 2012 and we neither see where it is ...

Today is day 4 of being on Buproban to stop smoking, is it normal to be nausea really bad?

I've smoked for 30 years, does anyone know how much success this drug has had to help people stop smoking!!