Is desmoxan used to help stop smoking?

Hello Ruth. Yes Desmoxan is used to help you quit smoking. Good luck!

Required to stop smoking?

i need to have surgery and my surgeon will not perform the surgeries unless I quit smoking in which I will also be nicotine tested. My problem, I ...

How can I motivate someone to stop smoking?

He smokes several packs a day. has chantix, but say he's not motivated to stop smoking just yet how can i help?

Is it possible to buy Zyban? I live in Portugal?

I have used Zyban before to stop smoking for four years. Stupidly started again and desperately want to stop

Nicotine - with the patch do you immediately stop smoking or is it gradually?

I have been using the patch for two weeks but I find myself still smoking about 3 cigarettes a day instead of 10 so I have cut down but has not stop ...

Today is day 4 of being on Buproban to stop smoking, is it normal to be nausea really bad?

I've smoked for 30 years, does anyone know how much success this drug has had to help people stop smoking!!