Is desmoxan used to help stop smoking?

Answers

No answers have yet been posted. Add your answer to this question.

Is it possible to buy Zyban? I live in Portugal?

I have used Zyban before to stop smoking for four years. Stupidly started again and desperately want to stop

Is Valium prescribed for a person to stop smoking? Can Valium and Xanax of the same mg be mixed?

The reason I ask this is this is because my husband's Dr. put him on Valium to stop smoking,(which by the way) has not worked at all. He still ...

I need someone to support me so I can stop smoking. Is there anyone willing to be a sponsor for me?

I am 46 an have been smoking since I was 14. I am smoking a pack an a half right now. I just keep smoking more. My worst times are sitting here at ...

Wellbutrin SR and smoking?

My Dr. put me on this medication to stop smoking and also my husband we have been taking this since October 22, 2012 and we neither see where it is ...