Is desmoxan used to help stop smoking?

Hello Ruth. Yes Desmoxan is used to help you quit smoking. Good luck!

Bupropion to quit smoking Hi Im new here and was wondering is anyone else taking or have you?

... taken bupropion sr 150mg to quit smoking? I was wondering how long you have to take it before you try to stop smoking and also is welbutrin ...

Required to stop smoking?

i need to have surgery and my surgeon will not perform the surgeries unless I quit smoking in which I will also be nicotine tested. My problem, I ...

Is Valium prescribed for a person to stop smoking? Can Valium and Xanax of the same mg be mixed?

The reason I ask this is this is because my husband's Dr. put him on Valium to stop smoking,(which by the way) has not worked at all. He still ...

Wellbutrin SR and smoking?

My Dr. put me on this medication to stop smoking and also my husband we have been taking this since October 22, 2012 and we neither see where it is ...