Is desmoxan used to help stop smoking?

Hello Ruth. Yes Desmoxan is used to help you quit smoking. Good luck!

Bupropion to quit smoking Hi Im new here and was wondering is anyone else taking or have you?

... taken bupropion sr 150mg to quit smoking? I was wondering how long you have to take it before you try to stop smoking and also is welbutrin ...

Is it possible to buy Zyban? I live in Portugal?

I have used Zyban before to stop smoking for four years. Stupidly started again and desperately want to stop

Is Valium prescribed for a person to stop smoking? Can Valium and Xanax of the same mg be mixed?

The reason I ask this is this is because my husband's Dr. put him on Valium to stop smoking,(which by the way) has not worked at all. He still ...

Wellbutrin SR and smoking?

My Dr. put me on this medication to stop smoking and also my husband we have been taking this since October 22, 2012 and we neither see where it is ...

Today is day 4 of being on Buproban to stop smoking, is it normal to be nausea really bad?

I've smoked for 30 years, does anyone know how much success this drug has had to help people stop smoking!!