Is desmoxan used to help stop smoking?

Hello Ruth. Yes Desmoxan is used to help you quit smoking. Good luck!

Required to stop smoking?

i need to have surgery and my surgeon will not perform the surgeries unless I quit smoking in which I will also be nicotine tested. My problem, I ...

Is Valium prescribed for a person to stop smoking? Can Valium and Xanax of the same mg be mixed?

The reason I ask this is this is because my husband's Dr. put him on Valium to stop smoking,(which by the way) has not worked at all. He still ...

I need someone to support me so I can stop smoking. Is there anyone willing to be a sponsor for me?

I am 46 an have been smoking since I was 14. I am smoking a pack an a half right now. I just keep smoking more. My worst times are sitting here at ...

Today is day 4 of being on Buproban to stop smoking, is it normal to be nausea really bad?

I've smoked for 30 years, does anyone know how much success this drug has had to help people stop smoking!!