Demerol - can u shoot the pills up I am asking b/c my son got them after surgery & he has a needle?

Yes,& I'm answering this because he could be in real danger if he does has no tolerance to opiates,NOT to tell people what they can inject & can't ,but yes they can be "cooked" & injected so if you feel he's doing it check his arms if you want to stop what could(and does) turn into a very bad addiction because the high is very nice. Hope you caught it in time.

Yes but this is very dangerous, let him know this is not acceptable