Can you take Delsym with tylenol? This is for a 5 year old?

Yes, is it fine for a 5 year old to have Delsym and Tylenol together.

Delsym (dextromethorphan) is a cough suppressant.

http://www.drugs.com/mtm/delsym.html

Comment: Bought Delsym yesterday for my husband because of TV advertising 12 hour relief. He got?

... 1/12 of that. Seems like false advertising to us

This is the second try with delsym. Although the results were achieved, I was somewhat disorientwed?

I do believe I may have taken the dosages too close apart. I felt very weird and shakey. Is this common?

Is Tylenol no longer being made?

I have taken regular strength Tylenol for years. Until this past year, I could not find any on the store shelves. Is there a good alternative for it? ...

Delsym 12 Hour Cough Relief - Cani give a small dose of this med to my 5 1/2 year old,I'm desperate?

... here?I don't have any other cough syrup in the house and want to know if my 51/2 year old, she weighs 40 lbs can take a 1/2 or 1/4 teaspoon ...

Is taking multiple small doses of acetominophen throughout the day harmful?

My 84 year old father has been taking 500mg of Tylenol 4 to 6 times per day, everyday, for more than 1 year. He is taking it primarily for hip pain ...