My daughter is 130 lbs.is it okay for her to take allegra 180mg?

Adults and children age 12 and older with seasonal allergies typically start with Allegra 60 mg or Allegra 180 mg tablets (either 60 mg twice a day or 180 mg once a day). The recommended dosage for children 2 to 11 years old is Allegra 30 mg twice a day.

For adults and children 12 years old and over with seasonal allergies, the recommended dosing is Allegra 12 Hour (60 mg) twice a day or Allegra 24 Hour (180 mg) once a day.

Maybe confirming the right dosage to be taken by your daughter you should talk to the doc/pharmacist, please.

take care, wish her the best!