D-Tab - can you take vitamin D with the blood pressure medication enalipril?

Yes, it's fine to take Vitamin D tablets with enalapril.

I've been taking Tab. Tinormin 100 mg 1/2 Tab daily for the treatment of hypertension 140/90 mm of?

I 've been suffering high blood pressure i.e 140 / 90 and use to take Tab. Tinormin 100 mg in Pakistan. Now, the Doctor advised me Tab Mavik 4 ...

Can anyone tell me the effect lupron has on vitamin d levels in your body?

I was told the lupron lowers your vitamin D levels. My doctor has never recomended I take a supplement. But blood work tell me my vitamin D levels ...

The Vitamin lachitin used to come 500or 800mg now they all come 12oomg. How safe is it?

to take that amount? i take it. they say it breaks down the fat in the blood. for axemple i found out that vitamin e in large amount thins the blood. ...

What is Ahomeka pies it is used as a blood pressure medication in Africa?

proscribed in Kumasi Ghana for 72 year old female for high blood pressure. to expensive for us to afford