D-Tab - can you take vitamin D with the blood pressure medication enalipril?

Yes, it's fine to take Vitamin D tablets with enalapril.

I take simvastatin and triamt/hyclo.Blood pressure fluctuates.Lots of vitamins, 75 years. Both ok?

Wonder if I take too much with vitamin D, multi, B-12, glucosamine, prilosec. Generally healthy for age. What do you suggest?

I am taking Micardis for high blood pressure and advised not to take "POTASSIUM"?

Would this include the small dosage of Potassium Citrate found in most vitamin supplements?

Can anyone tell me the effect lupron has on vitamin d levels in your body?

I was told the lupron lowers your vitamin D levels. My doctor has never recomended I take a supplement. But blood work tell me my vitamin D levels ...

Does the Vitamin supplement D-3 provide the same benefits as Vitamin D?

Blood tests indicated I was "near-severe" deficient in Vitamin D. I took mega doses to get the level back up, but dr now has me on ...

Will 1500 mg per day of Cephalexin reduce the amount of Vitamin D in your system?

I have been on 1500 mg of cephalexin for 30 days to fight an infection. In that time, i had a standard blood test from my general doctor and now he ...