D-Tab - can you take vitamin D with the blood pressure medication enalipril?

Yes, it's fine to take Vitamin D tablets with enalapril.

Does the Vitamin supplement D-3 provide the same benefits as Vitamin D?

Blood tests indicated I was "near-severe" deficient in Vitamin D. I took mega doses to get the level back up, but dr now has me on ...

Will 1500 mg per day of Cephalexin reduce the amount of Vitamin D in your system?

I have been on 1500 mg of cephalexin for 30 days to fight an infection. In that time, i had a standard blood test from my general doctor and now he ...

Benazepril/Hydrochlorothiazide - In may 2012, my Doctor put me on Benazeptrin HCTZ TAB 20-12.5 for?

... high blood pressure, in August 2012, I developed Peyronie's Disease. I can assure I did not injure my penis, I am convinced this occured due ...

Are there any bad interactions with taking Centrum Silver Multi-Vitamin and Oscal Calcium + Vitamin?

... D, along with Valsartan - HCTZ 80-12.0 mg. (high blood pressure medication) ?