D-Tab - can you take vitamin D with the blood pressure medication enalipril?

Yes, it's fine to take Vitamin D tablets with enalapril.

I've been taking Tab. Tinormin 100 mg 1/2 Tab daily for the treatment of hypertension 140/90 mm of?

I 've been suffering high blood pressure i.e 140 / 90 and use to take Tab. Tinormin 100 mg in Pakistan. Now, the Doctor advised me Tab Mavik 4 ...

Can anyone tell me the effect lupron has on vitamin d levels in your body?

I was told the lupron lowers your vitamin D levels. My doctor has never recomended I take a supplement. But blood work tell me my vitamin D levels ...

The Vitamin lachitin used to come 500or 800mg now they all come 12oomg. How safe is it?

to take that amount? i take it. they say it breaks down the fat in the blood. for axemple i found out that vitamin e in large amount thins the blood. ...

High Blood Pressure - what blood pressure medication won't cause cough or wheezing?

take losartin hct, need additional one to keep pressure down to 125-130/70, some have caused anoying cough or wheeze

I am on crestor, toprol, altace,xanax,lexapro and vitamin D can I take Garcinia Cambogia?

My blood pressure runs low and my chlolestrol was high so my Dr. put me on 20mg of crestor. I suffer from anxiety which is 99% under control. But i ...