D-Tab - can you take vitamin D with the blood pressure medication enalipril?

Yes, it's fine to take Vitamin D tablets with enalapril.

I take simvastatin and triamt/hyclo.Blood pressure fluctuates.Lots of vitamins, 75 years. Both ok?

Wonder if I take too much with vitamin D, multi, B-12, glucosamine, prilosec. Generally healthy for age. What do you suggest?

I've been taking Tab. Tinormin 100 mg 1/2 Tab daily for the treatment of hypertension 140/90 mm of?

I 've been suffering high blood pressure i.e 140 / 90 and use to take Tab. Tinormin 100 mg in Pakistan. Now, the Doctor advised me Tab Mavik 4 ...

Will 1500 mg per day of Cephalexin reduce the amount of Vitamin D in your system?

I have been on 1500 mg of cephalexin for 30 days to fight an infection. In that time, i had a standard blood test from my general doctor and now he ...

High Blood Pressure - what blood pressure medication won't cause cough or wheezing?

take losartin hct, need additional one to keep pressure down to 125-130/70, some have caused anoying cough or wheeze

I am on crestor, toprol, altace,xanax,lexapro and vitamin D can I take Garcinia Cambogia?

My blood pressure runs low and my chlolestrol was high so my Dr. put me on 20mg of crestor. I suffer from anxiety which is 99% under control. But i ...