D-Tab - can you take vitamin D with the blood pressure medication enalipril?

Yes, it's fine to take Vitamin D tablets with enalapril.

I take simvastatin and triamt/hyclo.Blood pressure fluctuates.Lots of vitamins, 75 years. Both ok?

Wonder if I take too much with vitamin D, multi, B-12, glucosamine, prilosec. Generally healthy for age. What do you suggest?

I am taking Micardis for high blood pressure and advised not to take "POTASSIUM"?

Would this include the small dosage of Potassium Citrate found in most vitamin supplements?

Will 1500 mg per day of Cephalexin reduce the amount of Vitamin D in your system?

I have been on 1500 mg of cephalexin for 30 days to fight an infection. In that time, i had a standard blood test from my general doctor and now he ...

What is Ahomeka pies it is used as a blood pressure medication in Africa?

proscribed in Kumasi Ghana for 72 year old female for high blood pressure. to expensive for us to afford

I am on crestor, toprol, altace,xanax,lexapro and vitamin D can I take Garcinia Cambogia?

My blood pressure runs low and my chlolestrol was high so my Dr. put me on 20mg of crestor. I suffer from anxiety which is 99% under control. But i ...