D-Tab - can you take vitamin D with the blood pressure medication enalipril?

Yes, it's fine to take Vitamin D tablets with enalapril.

I am taking Micardis for high blood pressure and advised not to take "POTASSIUM"?

Would this include the small dosage of Potassium Citrate found in most vitamin supplements?

I've been taking Tab. Tinormin 100 mg 1/2 Tab daily for the treatment of hypertension 140/90 mm of?

I 've been suffering high blood pressure i.e 140 / 90 and use to take Tab. Tinormin 100 mg in Pakistan. Now, the Doctor advised me Tab Mavik 4 ...

Can anyone tell me the effect lupron has on vitamin d levels in your body?

I was told the lupron lowers your vitamin D levels. My doctor has never recomended I take a supplement. But blood work tell me my vitamin D levels ...

What is Ahomeka pies it is used as a blood pressure medication in Africa?

proscribed in Kumasi Ghana for 72 year old female for high blood pressure. to expensive for us to afford

High Blood Pressure - what blood pressure medication won't cause cough or wheezing?

take losartin hct, need additional one to keep pressure down to 125-130/70, some have caused anoying cough or wheeze