D-Tab - can you take vitamin D with the blood pressure medication enalipril?

Yes, it's fine to take Vitamin D tablets with enalapril.

I am taking Micardis for high blood pressure and advised not to take "POTASSIUM"?

Would this include the small dosage of Potassium Citrate found in most vitamin supplements?

I've been taking Tab. Tinormin 100 mg 1/2 Tab daily for the treatment of hypertension 140/90 mm of?

I 've been suffering high blood pressure i.e 140 / 90 and use to take Tab. Tinormin 100 mg in Pakistan. Now, the Doctor advised me Tab Mavik 4 ...

Does the Vitamin supplement D-3 provide the same benefits as Vitamin D?

Blood tests indicated I was "near-severe" deficient in Vitamin D. I took mega doses to get the level back up, but dr now has me on ...

Will 1500 mg per day of Cephalexin reduce the amount of Vitamin D in your system?

I have been on 1500 mg of cephalexin for 30 days to fight an infection. In that time, i had a standard blood test from my general doctor and now he ...

High Blood Pressure - what blood pressure medication won't cause cough or wheezing?

take losartin hct, need additional one to keep pressure down to 125-130/70, some have caused anoying cough or wheeze