D-Tab - can you take vitamin D with the blood pressure medication enalipril?

Yes, it's fine to take Vitamin D tablets with enalapril.

I've been taking Tab. Tinormin 100 mg 1/2 Tab daily for the treatment of hypertension 140/90 mm of?

I 've been suffering high blood pressure i.e 140 / 90 and use to take Tab. Tinormin 100 mg in Pakistan. Now, the Doctor advised me Tab Mavik 4 ...

Will 1500 mg per day of Cephalexin reduce the amount of Vitamin D in your system?

I have been on 1500 mg of cephalexin for 30 days to fight an infection. In that time, i had a standard blood test from my general doctor and now he ...

The Vitamin lachitin used to come 500or 800mg now they all come 12oomg. How safe is it?

to take that amount? i take it. they say it breaks down the fat in the blood. for axemple i found out that vitamin e in large amount thins the blood. ...

What is Ahomeka pies it is used as a blood pressure medication in Africa?

proscribed in Kumasi Ghana for 72 year old female for high blood pressure. to expensive for us to afford

High Blood Pressure - what blood pressure medication won't cause cough or wheezing?

take losartin hct, need additional one to keep pressure down to 125-130/70, some have caused anoying cough or wheeze