D-Tab - can you take vitamin D with the blood pressure medication enalipril?

Yes, it's fine to take Vitamin D tablets with enalapril.

I am taking Micardis for high blood pressure and advised not to take "POTASSIUM"?

Would this include the small dosage of Potassium Citrate found in most vitamin supplements?

Will 1500 mg per day of Cephalexin reduce the amount of Vitamin D in your system?

I have been on 1500 mg of cephalexin for 30 days to fight an infection. In that time, i had a standard blood test from my general doctor and now he ...

The Vitamin lachitin used to come 500or 800mg now they all come 12oomg. How safe is it?

to take that amount? i take it. they say it breaks down the fat in the blood. for axemple i found out that vitamin e in large amount thins the blood. ...

Are there any bad interactions with taking Centrum Silver Multi-Vitamin and Oscal Calcium + Vitamin?

... D, along with Valsartan - HCTZ 80-12.0 mg. (high blood pressure medication) ?