Do cyp pill makes you gain weight?

Hello starmeka. I do not believe so. Regards pledge

I'd like to know if Suboxone makes you swell up, gain weight and keeps you from losing weight?

I have been on Suboxone for 2 years and have gain 90 lbs. I started the Medifast Diet 3 months ago along with my husband and while he lost 45 lbs ...

What can cause a 30 pound weight gain in 1 month when eating habbits have not changed?

Are there hormones that are not usually checked in a blood screen that cause weight gain

Dr changed me to doxepin, not sure I should take it, does it cause weight gain?

Currently taking Wellbutrin,ability,inderal, buspor,seraquole trazadone Dr changed me to doxsphine I read the reviews makes u gain weight. I'm ...

What makes people gain weight on gabapentin Do you eat more or is it just the drug ?

I just started taking it and I keep reading that you gain. I do not want to gain weight, I weigh exactly what I should.

Does the pill elavil itself cause weight gain ?

I have been going crazy debating whether or not to take this medication for my migraines that recently developed a month and a half ago because I am ...