Do cyp pill makes you gain weight?

Anonymous

Hello starmeka. I do not believe so. Regards pledge

I'd like to know if Suboxone makes you swell up, gain weight and keeps you from losing weight?

I have been on Suboxone for 2 years and have gain 90 lbs. I started the Medifast Diet 3 months ago along with my husband and while he lost 45 lbs ...

Dr changed me to doxepin, not sure I should take it, does it cause weight gain?

Currently taking Wellbutrin,ability,inderal, buspor,seraquole trazadone Dr changed me to doxsphine I read the reviews makes u gain weight. I'm ...

I have been on lyrica for a while and it makes my words slur; makes me jittery?

i have discussed this with dr. she lowered dose but it still makes me jittery, have anxiety and gain weight even when i dont eat. Everybody notices a ...

Does \implanon make you gain weight!!! I am really scared?

i just got this in my arm but as I read all these reviews I hear it makes a lot of people gain weight. I am 107 and I am 5 foot, I am really scared ...

Pristiq: weight gain and what should I expect when coming off?

I was on Lexapro for one year then came off (it was super easy to come off Lexapro) then 6 months went by and I was having anxiety again so my doctor ...