Do cyp pill makes you gain weight?

Anonymous

Hello starmeka. I do not believe so. Regards pledge

Weight Gain Woes?

I just started taking Yaz two days ago, and i am really worried about the weight gain... I was on a nother med and my body is very sensitive to ...

What makes people gain weight on gabapentin Do you eat more or is it just the drug ?

I just started taking it and I keep reading that you gain. I do not want to gain weight, I weigh exactly what I should.

Does the pill elavil itself cause weight gain ?

I have been going crazy debating whether or not to take this medication for my migraines that recently developed a month and a half ago because I am ...

Does \implanon make you gain weight!!! I am really scared?

i just got this in my arm but as I read all these reviews I hear it makes a lot of people gain weight. I am 107 and I am 5 foot, I am really scared ...

Lovan for bulimia? Weight changes?

Hi, I have been suffering from bulimia for 3 years. I am a healthy weight and do not want to gain weight. My psychiatrist has given me lovan to stop ...