Do cyp pill makes you gain weight?

Hello starmeka. I do not believe so. Regards pledge

Can you gain weight taking flexerill?

I do gain weight easily and rry to lose, it's frustrating when I lose say 1/2 lb a week. Latley it seems I have been gain ing weight when I am ...

I'd like to know if Suboxone makes you swell up, gain weight and keeps you from losing weight?

I have been on Suboxone for 2 years and have gain 90 lbs. I started the Medifast Diet 3 months ago along with my husband and while he lost 45 lbs ...

Dr changed me to doxepin, not sure I should take it, does it cause weight gain?

Currently taking Wellbutrin,ability,inderal, buspor,seraquole trazadone Dr changed me to doxsphine I read the reviews makes u gain weight. I'm ...

I have been on lyrica for a while and it makes my words slur; makes me jittery?

i have discussed this with dr. she lowered dose but it still makes me jittery, have anxiety and gain weight even when i dont eat. Everybody notices a ...

Does the pill elavil itself cause weight gain ?

I have been going crazy debating whether or not to take this medication for my migraines that recently developed a month and a half ago because I am ...