Do cyp pill makes you gain weight?

Anonymous

Hello starmeka. I do not believe so. Regards pledge

I'd like to know if Suboxone makes you swell up, gain weight and keeps you from losing weight?

I have been on Suboxone for 2 years and have gain 90 lbs. I started the Medifast Diet 3 months ago along with my husband and while he lost 45 lbs ...

What can cause a 30 pound weight gain in 1 month when eating habbits have not changed?

Are there hormones that are not usually checked in a blood screen that cause weight gain

What makes people gain weight on gabapentin Do you eat more or is it just the drug ?

I just started taking it and I keep reading that you gain. I do not want to gain weight, I weigh exactly what I should.

Does \implanon make you gain weight!!! I am really scared?

i just got this in my arm but as I read all these reviews I hear it makes a lot of people gain weight. I am 107 and I am 5 foot, I am really scared ...

Lovan for bulimia? Weight changes?

Hi, I have been suffering from bulimia for 3 years. I am a healthy weight and do not want to gain weight. My psychiatrist has given me lovan to stop ...

1 answer 11 days ago