Do cyp pill makes you gain weight?

Anonymous

Hello starmeka. I do not believe so. Regards pledge

Does gianvi make you gain weight?

i've been on depo for about a year, and i have gain alot of weight,and i'm very active. i need to be on a pill that doesn't cause ...

Dr changed me to doxepin, not sure I should take it, does it cause weight gain?

Currently taking Wellbutrin,ability,inderal, buspor,seraquole trazadone Dr changed me to doxsphine I read the reviews makes u gain weight. I'm ...

I have been on lyrica for a while and it makes my words slur; makes me jittery?

i have discussed this with dr. she lowered dose but it still makes me jittery, have anxiety and gain weight even when i dont eat. Everybody notices a ...

Does the pill elavil itself cause weight gain ?

I have been going crazy debating whether or not to take this medication for my migraines that recently developed a month and a half ago because I am ...

Does \implanon make you gain weight!!! I am really scared?

i just got this in my arm but as I read all these reviews I hear it makes a lot of people gain weight. I am 107 and I am 5 foot, I am really scared ...