Do cyp pill makes you gain weight?

Hello starmeka. I do not believe so. Regards pledge

Does gianvi make you gain weight?

i've been on depo for about a year, and i have gain alot of weight,and i'm very active. i need to be on a pill that doesn't cause ...

What makes people gain weight on gabapentin Do you eat more or is it just the drug ?

I just started taking it and I keep reading that you gain. I do not want to gain weight, I weigh exactly what I should.

Does the pill elavil itself cause weight gain ?

I have been going crazy debating whether or not to take this medication for my migraines that recently developed a month and a half ago because I am ...

Does \implanon make you gain weight!!! I am really scared?

i just got this in my arm but as I read all these reviews I hear it makes a lot of people gain weight. I am 107 and I am 5 foot, I am really scared ...

Mirena and weight gzin?

Ive been on Mirena for 3 months and so far ive gained 27lbs! I am dieting and exercising and regardless i continue to gain weight like crazy, its ...

1 answer 19 days ago