Cyclosporine - How can you safely administer cyclosporin with a G-tube patient?

Please ask your specialist or nurse.

Primacor - I have received a Home Health referral to administer the drug in the home, to a heart?

... transplant patient. Is this a drug that can be safely administered outside the acute care setting?

Do they still make sandimunne pills?

I am a Kidney transplant patient and i was taking Cyclosporine and the compnay discontinued it, what is similer to this pill. The sandimunne that i ...

Frequence of chronic cough in cyclosporine recipients ?

Occurrence of cough ; X-ray, brochoscopy showed expectorations colonized by P. aeruginosae but no effect of antibiotherapy on cough. Is it sound to ...

Cyclosporine - is it safe to take cyclosporine during pregnancy?

I have been on cyclosporine for psoriasis for many years and decided to stop taking my medication to plan for a baby , I got pregnant some months ...

Has anyone else been nonresponsive to IC treatment? My condition has continuously deteriorated?

I'm pretty much homebound. My doctor recently tried cyclosporin which I had high hopes, but had terrible reaction due to erythromelalgia. ... ...