Cyclosporine - How can you safely administer cyclosporin with a G-tube patient?

Please ask your specialist or nurse.

Primacor - I have received a Home Health referral to administer the drug in the home, to a heart?

... transplant patient. Is this a drug that can be safely administered outside the acute care setting?

I am on Wellbutrin and cyclosporine and am having trouble getting my cyclosporine level therapeutic?

It seems likely that the Wellbutrin is affecting this by reading the interactions statement that comes up on this site. Does anyone have any thoughts ...

Do they still make sandimunne pills?

I am a Kidney transplant patient and i was taking Cyclosporine and the compnay discontinued it, what is similer to this pill. The sandimunne that i ...

Has anyone else been nonresponsive to IC treatment? My condition has continuously deteriorated?

I'm pretty much homebound. My doctor recently tried cyclosporin which I had high hopes, but had terrible reaction due to erythromelalgia. ... ...

Can I take ibuprophen with cyclosporin?