Cyclosporine - How can you safely administer cyclosporin with a G-tube patient?

Please ask your specialist or nurse.

I am on Wellbutrin and cyclosporine and am having trouble getting my cyclosporine level therapeutic?

It seems likely that the Wellbutrin is affecting this by reading the interactions statement that comes up on this site. Does anyone have any thoughts ...

Do they still make sandimunne pills?

I am a Kidney transplant patient and i was taking Cyclosporine and the compnay discontinued it, what is similer to this pill. The sandimunne that i ...

Does cyclosporine have any benefits for eczema?Is it possible to prescribe cyclosporine for eczema?

I have eczema and my doctor has prescribed cyclosporine(capsule) for me. As I read the information about this drug,it,s not usuall for eczema and it ...

Uvadex - Photopheresis post bone marrow transplant for aGVHD?

I'm a bone marrow transplant patient, and have slight aGVHD of the skin. I am on cyclosporine, prednisone, and the doctor just started me on ...

Drug of choice for heptiatis c?

for kidny transplanted patient recived cyclosporine and prednisolone