Can cyclobenzaprine help with severe leg cramps at night?

Yep. They'll help you sleep too, even if you don't want to.

I get severe leg cramps that cause my toes to curl upward, what causes that and how can I treat it?

I am a cocktail waitress so I'm on my feet all day. My legs and feet are fine during the day but its at night when I am almost asleep that my ...

Severe leg cramps during the night... Seroquel or Prozac?

I had been taking 50 mg of Seroquel at night for about 6 months and within the past week Prozac was added. After two days on the Prozac, I started ...

Cyclobenzaprine - Has anyone gotten severe leg cramps after taking 10 mg of this med?

I took 10 mg at bedtime last night. Four hours later I was in agony. My left leg was cramped from toes to hip. My right foot and calf were cramping. ...

Pain meds aggravates HBP... How to manage it?

Hello: I've been taking three different pain related meds. ... one for Arthritis, two for muscle spasm and three for leg cramps. All of those ...

Muscle Cramp - Can mirtazipine or Amytriptyline cause leg cramps?

I've been having extremely painful cramps in my feet, ankles, calves and thighs in the middle of the night now for about 6 weeks. I take 50mg of ...