Can cyclobenzaprine help with severe leg cramps at night?

Yep. They'll help you sleep too, even if you don't want to.

If you take a Naproxen, will you feel a leg cramp?

I've felt my calf muscles tightening up for the past few days and I think I might and up having a leg cramp tonight when I go to sleep, so I wam ...

I get severe leg cramps that cause my toes to curl upward, what causes that and how can I treat it?

I am a cocktail waitress so I'm on my feet all day. My legs and feet are fine during the day but its at night when I am almost asleep that my ...

Severe leg cramps during the night... Seroquel or Prozac?

I had been taking 50 mg of Seroquel at night for about 6 months and within the past week Prozac was added. After two days on the Prozac, I started ...

Hello. I was diagnosed with a compression fracture of the T 11 vertebrae today. My doctor had?

... originally treated me for a muscles spasm and gave me cyclobenzaprine which I have been taking at night. I saw a physiotherapist and have been ...

I am taking atovarstatin , I decided to check side effects I wonder if this could be causing mi mu?

i have muscle cramps during the night soometime as many as for times a night ,let me tell you they ar no small cramps sometimes icry it hurts so much ...