Can cyclobenzaprine help with severe leg cramps at night?

Yep. They'll help you sleep too, even if you don't want to.

I get severe leg cramps that cause my toes to curl upward, what causes that and how can I treat it?

I am a cocktail waitress so I'm on my feet all day. My legs and feet are fine during the day but its at night when I am almost asleep that my ...

Severe leg cramps during the night... Seroquel or Prozac?

I had been taking 50 mg of Seroquel at night for about 6 months and within the past week Prozac was added. After two days on the Prozac, I started ...

Cyclobenzaprine - Has anyone gotten severe leg cramps after taking 10 mg of this med?

I took 10 mg at bedtime last night. Four hours later I was in agony. My left leg was cramped from toes to hip. My right foot and calf were cramping. ...

Muscle Spasm - I have had muscle cramps left side of neck for 8 months now. had cat scan ultrasound?

... and tried 3 types of muscle relaxors. nothing found and meds do nothing. Neck cramp then makes head twitch. goes into shoulder and arm. Aching in ...

I am taking atovarstatin , I decided to check side effects I wonder if this could be causing mi mu?

i have muscle cramps during the night soometime as many as for times a night ,let me tell you they ar no small cramps sometimes icry it hurts so much ...