Can cyclobenzaprine help with severe leg cramps at night?

Yep. They'll help you sleep too, even if you don't want to.

Severe leg cramps during the night... Seroquel or Prozac?

I had been taking 50 mg of Seroquel at night for about 6 months and within the past week Prozac was added. After two days on the Prozac, I started ...

Cyclobenzaprine - what medications can be used in place of Flexeril, already tried Tetaxalone, gave?

... me horrible muscle cramps, have previously used Indomethacine with great results, new doctor refuses to refill that Rx, despite having NO Side ...

Hello. I was diagnosed with a compression fracture of the T 11 vertebrae today. My doctor had?

... originally treated me for a muscles spasm and gave me cyclobenzaprine which I have been taking at night. I saw a physiotherapist and have been ...

Muscle Spasm - I have had muscle cramps left side of neck for 8 months now. had cat scan ultrasound?

... and tried 3 types of muscle relaxors. nothing found and meds do nothing. Neck cramp then makes head twitch. goes into shoulder and arm. Aching in ...

Will hyland's leg cramps pills help with your neck?

my teen is haven muscle spasms in her neck and these is all I have