Can cyclobenzaprine help with severe leg cramps at night?

Yep. They'll help you sleep too, even if you don't want to.

Any one else have leg cramps at night since taking metformin ?

the doctor increased the metformin 500 3 times a day and now I have severe leg cramps especially at night. I am on potassium supplements and lasix. ...

I get severe leg cramps that cause my toes to curl upward, what causes that and how can I treat it?

I am a cocktail waitress so I'm on my feet all day. My legs and feet are fine during the day but its at night when I am almost asleep that my ...

Cyclobenzaprine - what medications can be used in place of Flexeril, already tried Tetaxalone, gave?

... me horrible muscle cramps, have previously used Indomethacine with great results, new doctor refuses to refill that Rx, despite having NO Side ...

Hello. I was diagnosed with a compression fracture of the T 11 vertebrae today. My doctor had?

... originally treated me for a muscles spasm and gave me cyclobenzaprine which I have been taking at night. I saw a physiotherapist and have been ...

Muscle Cramp - Can mirtazipine or Amytriptyline cause leg cramps?

I've been having extremely painful cramps in my feet, ankles, calves and thighs in the middle of the night now for about 6 weeks. I take 50mg of ...