Can cyclobenzaprine help with severe leg cramps at night?

Yep. They'll help you sleep too, even if you don't want to.

If you take a Naproxen, will you feel a leg cramp?

I've felt my calf muscles tightening up for the past few days and I think I might and up having a leg cramp tonight when I go to sleep, so I wam ...

Cyclobenzaprine - Has anyone gotten severe leg cramps after taking 10 mg of this med?

I took 10 mg at bedtime last night. Four hours later I was in agony. My left leg was cramped from toes to hip. My right foot and calf were cramping. ...

Cyclobenzaprine - what medications can be used in place of Flexeril, already tried Tetaxalone, gave?

... me horrible muscle cramps, have previously used Indomethacine with great results, new doctor refuses to refill that Rx, despite having NO Side ...

Muscle Spasm - I have had muscle cramps left side of neck for 8 months now. had cat scan ultrasound?

... and tried 3 types of muscle relaxors. nothing found and meds do nothing. Neck cramp then makes head twitch. goes into shoulder and arm. Aching in ...

I am taking atovarstatin , I decided to check side effects I wonder if this could be causing mi mu?

i have muscle cramps during the night soometime as many as for times a night ,let me tell you they ar no small cramps sometimes icry it hurts so much ...