Can cyclobenzaprine help with severe leg cramps at night?

Yep. They'll help you sleep too, even if you don't want to.

I get severe leg cramps that cause my toes to curl upward, what causes that and how can I treat it?

I am a cocktail waitress so I'm on my feet all day. My legs and feet are fine during the day but its at night when I am almost asleep that my ...

Cyclobenzaprine - Has anyone gotten severe leg cramps after taking 10 mg of this med?

I took 10 mg at bedtime last night. Four hours later I was in agony. My left leg was cramped from toes to hip. My right foot and calf were cramping. ...

Cyclobenzaprine - what medications can be used in place of Flexeril, already tried Tetaxalone, gave?

... me horrible muscle cramps, have previously used Indomethacine with great results, new doctor refuses to refill that Rx, despite having NO Side ...

I am taking atovarstatin , I decided to check side effects I wonder if this could be causing mi mu?

i have muscle cramps during the night soometime as many as for times a night ,let me tell you they ar no small cramps sometimes icry it hurts so much ...

Muscle Cramp - Can mirtazipine or Amytriptyline cause leg cramps?

I've been having extremely painful cramps in my feet, ankles, calves and thighs in the middle of the night now for about 6 weeks. I take 50mg of ...