Can cyclobenzaprine help with severe leg cramps at night?

Yep. They'll help you sleep too, even if you don't want to.

What is the difference between carisoprodol and cyclobenzaprine hydrochloride?

Or the difference between soma and flexeril?

Has anyone taking Simcor or simvastatin experienced severe muscle cramps?

I've taken simvastatin for 3-4 years and have had muscle aches and pains, then began taking Simcor in august and had the usual flushing at ...

Can extended use of Metformin cause lower leg cramps at night?

I have been taking Metformin (1000 g twice per day) for over a year. I have started having nightly leg cramps (in early morning).

I get severe leg cramps that cause my toes to curl upward, what causes that and how can I treat it?

I am a cocktail waitress so I'm on my feet all day. My legs and feet are fine during the day but its at night when I am almost asleep that my ...

Cyclobenzaprine - Has anyone gotten severe leg cramps after taking 10 mg of this med?

I took 10 mg at bedtime last night. Four hours later I was in agony. My left leg was cramped from toes to hip. My right foot and calf were cramping. ...