What is Cyclobenzaprine a generic for?

Flexeril, a frequently prescribed muscle relaxant - which is also very good for certain chronic pain syndromes.

Can cyclobenzaprine 10 mg be used for artheritis in the neck?

may I take apap/codeine with cyclobenzaprine.

Is Cyclobenzaprine appropriate as prophylactic drug to PREVENT migraines?Can I take long term?Dose?

I generally have 1-2 migraines per week. I have been taking Cyclobenzaprine for a month for neck pain. (pulled muscle?) I have noticed since being on ...

Headache - Where can I obtain cyclobenzaprine hcl XR24H in Houston, Texas?

... My doctor told me that this generic form of Amarix has recently been put on the market, but it is hard to find. I do not want to order meds over ...

I accidentally gave my boyfriend a cyclobenzaprine is there any way to get it out of his system t?

I had a cyclobenzaprine, for which i'm prescribed and allergy pill in my hand. by mistake I took the allergy pill and gave my fiancé the ...

Cyclobenzaprine and tricyclic antidepressants?

... Does cyclobenzaprine have antidepressant properties?