What is Cyclobenzaprine a generic for?

Flexeril, a frequently prescribed muscle relaxant - which is also very good for certain chronic pain syndromes.

I have some pills that are small and white marked with the letters DAN on 1 side and 5658 the other?

These pills are in a prescription bottle marked "cyclobenzaprine" generic for Flexeril. I can't seem to find any Flexeril or ...

Can cyclobenzaprine 10 mg be used for artheritis in the neck?

may I take apap/codeine with cyclobenzaprine.

Is Cyclobenzaprine appropriate as prophylactic drug to PREVENT migraines?Can I take long term?Dose?

I generally have 1-2 migraines per week. I have been taking Cyclobenzaprine for a month for neck pain. (pulled muscle?) I have noticed since being on ...

I accidentally gave my boyfriend a cyclobenzaprine is there any way to get it out of his system t?

I had a cyclobenzaprine, for which i'm prescribed and allergy pill in my hand. by mistake I took the allergy pill and gave my fiancé the ...

Cyclobenzaprine and tricyclic antidepressants?

... Does cyclobenzaprine have antidepressant properties?