What is Cyclobenzaprine a generic for?

Flexeril, a frequently prescribed muscle relaxant - which is also very good for certain chronic pain syndromes.

I have some pills that are small and white marked with the letters DAN on 1 side and 5658 the other?

These pills are in a prescription bottle marked "cyclobenzaprine" generic for Flexeril. I can't seem to find any Flexeril or ...

I accidentally gave my boyfriend a cyclobenzaprine is there any way to get it out of his system t?

I had a cyclobenzaprine, for which i'm prescribed and allergy pill in my hand. by mistake I took the allergy pill and gave my fiancé the ...

Is cyclobenzaprine this drug a generic for flexaril?

what are the brand name drugs for this drug cyclobenzaprine?

Dog may have ingested 5mg cyclobenzaprine (generic for flexril) he is a 5 yr old 65lb lab?

This is a muscle relaxant tricyclic not a controlled substanceo

Is there a cyclobenzaprine (generic for Flexeril) product without red & yellow dyes?

I'm allergic to red #40 (a common allergen) as well as yellow dyes #10 & #30. So first, is there a manufacturer that currently makes a 5 mg ...