What is Cyclobenzaprine a generic for?

Flexeril, a frequently prescribed muscle relaxant - which is also very good for certain chronic pain syndromes.

I have some pills that are small and white marked with the letters DAN on 1 side and 5658 the other?

These pills are in a prescription bottle marked "cyclobenzaprine" generic for Flexeril. I can't seem to find any Flexeril or ...

Is cyclobenzaprine not effective after 2 weeks?

I thought that i read that cyclobenzaprine will not relieve pain or work anymore after a two week period.

Is Cyclobenzaprine appropriate as prophylactic drug to PREVENT migraines?Can I take long term?Dose?

I generally have 1-2 migraines per week. I have been taking Cyclobenzaprine for a month for neck pain. (pulled muscle?) I have noticed since being on ...

Headache - Where can I obtain cyclobenzaprine hcl XR24H in Houston, Texas?

... My doctor told me that this generic form of Amarix has recently been put on the market, but it is hard to find. I do not want to order meds over ...

Cyclobenzaprine and tricyclic antidepressants?

... Does cyclobenzaprine have antidepressant properties?